for Overlord : The Demon Empress

9/25 c54 Stratos263
At least the guardians learn something from this.
9/23 c53 Sixot Ruthless
guess you're right about his level, but remember that stats and overall strength from a lv 90 dragon are superior to a human or other creature, he should have base stats of a lv 100 character of mid tier.
9/19 c39 Rosettin
I agree with you, my old self
9/15 c54 pup
I agree with Guest, needs more Lemons.
9/11 c54 Guest
Great update, but still needs lemons.
9/8 c54 pup
Oh dear, it's so sad that it takes you this long to update, but it was great regardless.
I felt quite sad as well at the BDL's death.

YES YES YES! Finally Shalltear is gonna get some attention! Whens the next update? I love this story overall, it's so grand!
9/9 c54 Rosettin
13:07 9/9/22
more than a day!
9/9 c49 Rosettin
the end reminded me of imagine dragons song "this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come~"
9/9 c48 Rosettin
0:45 9/9/22

start again 10:21 9/9/22
9/9 c54 2Arceaion
Glad to see this story receive an update and this was quite the update. The death of a Dragon Lord and more growth from the Floor Guardians, I can't wait to see more.
9/8 c39 Rosettin
I...
I...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS AAHHHHAHJDJWIXNDLD AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
9/8 c48 4Coment9
You know I wouldn’t mind seeing chapters that are all sex, though I believe that’ll have to be on another site.
9/8 c10 Rosettin
started at 8:40 8/9/22
9/8 c6 Rosettin
who's Frigg?
9/8 c54 3RonaldM40196867
Galadriel and Shalltear are going to have some fun together.

Interesting Dragon Lord.

Aura and Mare should get out more often.

Cocytus needs an apprentice.

Happy September!