for Overlord : The Demon Empress

6/30/2020 c21 NoSkill4me
Don't worry your german is perfect, except for:
"Ich fühle mich nicht so... Niemals fühle ich das nie"
That should be
"Ich fühle mich nicht so... niemals, niemals habe ich das gefühlt"
6/30/2020 c24 7wedgegeck
Ok, this story is fabulous! I am totally sold on your characterization of Galadriel. I especially loved the scene with Pandora’s Actor in chapter 21- the emotion was really well expresssed.

Great story!
6/29/2020 c8 NoSkill4me
Please make sure to continue writing, i love your humor.
Having victim sing despacito...
Also i love the new starting conditions you set for the story ( worship in the slane t.) and i can't wait to see where this is going
6/29/2020 c21 Jonu
She can not call him her son for ones? Man, this was just the perfekt emotional scene, but it was missing that litte bit of sugar on top
6/29/2020 c18 Jonu
Yuri...its good for the body
6/29/2020 c16 Jonu
Well, I like this new turn of events very much, Arche is a type of Character, that in my opinion, could have been better handled in the original, she could have been a great asset to Nazarick, as human or better, as Vampire. Its also refreshing to see, that you bring your own ideas to the table, Im beyond impressed.
6/29/2020 c7 Jonu
A little short, could be a little more detailed or show other perspectives, like the reaction from the plaidas to their origines, missed this, but maybe I find it in the later chapters, haven't read so far. But my point stands, it would be interesting to see how others react to her, in the manga and anime you see and feel how majestic and intimidating Momonga is, because you see throw the eyes of normal people or servants of Nazarick. Welp, but I enjoy your take on the story.
6/29/2020 c6 Jonu
Ok, the little details are enjoyable to read, its nice to see, that the original is an outline and not just copied.
6/29/2020 c5 Jonu
It is an interesting idea, you alter small things but Im very curious, what you write, if you ran out of the source material. Side note, I don't understand, why nobody lets Herohero join or appear in their story, I like the idea of him to be there, but its just me, so it seems.
6/28/2020 c24 JustASkellington
nice
6/27/2020 c24 Buujack
Yep, vindicative as a real demon now.
6/27/2020 c23 Misaka Phenex
cock block number 2
6/27/2020 c11 Misaka Phenex
cockblock number 1 im mad
6/27/2020 c23 Misaka Phenex
i do hope the mc gets the D i dont see much of that because its the mc that is the futa
6/26/2020 c23 Loke13