for Overlord : The Demon Empress

6/12 c46 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Nicely done with the different perspectives of the two kingdoms and their stance on Galadriel's appearance. Lakyus and her group seemed quite worried about it as they were unsure what it is that they needed to do to save the country even if it means teaming up with other countries. Renner though seems to have plans of her own when it came to Galadriel's revival and could care less about her country as long as she has Climb by her side. Jircniv has his own plans as well with this news it would seem. Galadriel and her group make her move now and can't wait to read the chaos she will create. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
6/10 c46 Pup
The me thing I gotta say:

Cmon Galadriel, show Shalltear and her little chest some love too! I wanna see it happen!
6/4 c46 Guest
An excellent update. Can't wait for galadriel to make her formal debut.
6/3 c46 jay
overlord x naruto crossover with fem naruto nazarick come just before kyuubi atack . nazarick vs akatsuki two evil organisation against each other i thing this have potential.
6/4 c46 Stratos263
I have a feeling things the situation is about to go FUBAR
6/3 c46 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
6/3 c46 Guest
I think you should create overlord demon empress In Naruto crossover it would be hit anyway love your stories
6/3 c46 Uday Sra
Awesome.
6/3 c46 3RonaldM40196867
Time for the Beastman to attack the Dragon Kingdom.
6/2 c46 kage88
can not await it
6/2 c46 kaonei
Love this update, hope you let our girl use super-tier spell.
6/2 c46 2zachosg7
it might be edgy but the name does fit for what they have planned, at least they did not go with "Operation: Impending Doom" or "Operation: Impending Doom 2"

good chapter by the way
6/2 c46 Sixot Ruthless
Thanks for the chapter
5/22 c45 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite interesting to read how King Rampossa is dealing with the threat of war on the horizons by talking to his council as well as the prince. It would seem the King would like to avoid it as much as possible, but many seem to disagree with him on that front. Galadriel seem quite busy as well with teaching her people how to work together as a team as they prepare for invaders. She has a lot on her mind as well when it comes to preparing for the future and makes many of her servants worried for her. Rubedo is also having her own troubles when it comes to Arche. It was amusing to read how Rubedo doesn't know what to do or feel when it comes to Arche. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
5/15 c11 1Rhyn3
she totally should have said "All that remains of my kingdom is a tomb"
622 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »