for Overlord : The Demon Empress

6/6/2020 c10 Zise
you uploaded the wrong chapter
6/6/2020 c10 1Thorfaxdragonkin
Why did you repost one of your earlier chapter?
6/6/2020 c10 1Jonh137
The story itself is good I can tell but there is quite a few typos that’d I’d be willing to help with if you’d like to PM me about proofreading
6/6/2020 c10 Buujack
I have a feeling that Lupu would have fun with the perverted ranger. Hoping that he doesn't end traumatized... Too much (he he he)

Btw, a second group of female adamantite adventurers would attract the attention of Blue Roses isn't? (Lakyus having one of the black Knight swords would catch Galadriel attention, and one of the ninja twins could get... "Interested" in either Galadriel, Lupu or Narberal)

Wondering how PDL would react when he learns how her influence preceded her arrival

Just for curiosity, how was Sukuzi-chan in real life? You established that she was beautiful, but could you describe her former, human features?
6/6/2020 c10 jure rollo
Hey so uh, fic is pretty good but the constant typos kinda throw me off. Do you use an online translator? Just kinda wished that the writing was a bit more polished.
6/6/2020 c10 AivaK
I'd be interested to become your proofreader(if interested PM me), and those different versions of the story seem unique and interesting, if you decide to upload them, I'd be sure to give them a read.

6/6/2020 c1 Fairest6040
I really like the story but you may want to slow down writing and uploading so you don’t burn yourself out
6/6/2020 c9 AivaK
Great work! Awesome uploading rate, love it!

6/5/2020 c9 1reyagusty
Too short.. Haha.
6/3/2020 c2 Guest
The story needs a bit of proofreading, but it’s looking very interesting so far! I can’t wait to see the impact her socializing with other guilds that have been confirmed to make it to the new world creates. That, and the fact that the kid will probably algo get transported and make her fame grow through the legend of the swords.
6/5/2020 c9 Buujack
Well, some little Theocracy is going to have a colossal teocratic war when Nigun starts moving.

And nice to see Rubedo as an operative.
6/3/2020 c1 Guest
I enjoy this
6/3/2020 c1 Guest
Love it
6/5/2020 c8 AivaK
To be honest, an amazing read. I can't wait to see where it goes. You've got me hooked, that's for sure. So please continue on taking me on this wild ride, have a brilliant day, and don't overwork yourself, writing should be enjoyable, there should be no other way.

6/5/2020 c8 Buujack
So Everyone knows her as the ancient one? Nice.

But shouldnt bring her a lot of problems with the Dragon Lords? They can (and it's very possible that they do) see her as the progenitor of all the players (aka the source of their downfall). That will make a full mobilization against her

However, unexpected that the Slane Theocracy has became one of her greatest (unknowingly) allies (Maybe the Karnasus city-state alliance too, thanks to the Black Knight).

One bit of advice: slow down the pace. I feel you are rushing it.
625 « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »