for Overlord : The Demon Empress

6/9/2020 c10 JustASkellington
on chapter 10 loving it please don't stop thanks
6/9/2020 c14 AivaK
This chapter's pacing was great! I enjoyed my tine readibg every bit of it. Rubedo's interpretation was an unexpected turn if events, but definitely a welcome one.

6/8/2020 c1 bimboom
6/8/2020 c13 Buujack
Oh!
A ghost rider reference?

Nice

Now i am really curious of what would be the next chapter. If I'm right, true canon deviations start here isn't?
6/8/2020 c13 AivaK
I like the idea and everything about the fiction itself, but in my opinion, it's moving a little too quickly. Oh well, everyone has their tastes, I guess. Thanks for the chapter! 3

6/7/2020 c11 Buujack
A Yuri adventure with Lupu?

That's a change. Usually either Albedo or Narberal are the first ones who "succumb" to the sexually capable MC in most fanfics.

The other three guys heard about it? Lupu is really shameless so she doesn't care if heard.

Or she had the perverted foresight to cast Silence on the tent?

Hahaha poor Ninya.
6/7/2020 c11 AivaK
This chapter was longer - I approve, and with these insane upload dates, not to mention the telling of the story itself, II fell in love with this story, so please keep it up, and if you need a proofreader - PM me.

6/6/2020 c10 Zise
you uploaded the wrong chapter
6/6/2020 c10 1Thorfaxdragonkin
Why did you repost one of your earlier chapter?
6/6/2020 c10 1Jonh137
The story itself is good I can tell but there is quite a few typos that’d I’d be willing to help with if you’d like to PM me about proofreading
6/6/2020 c10 Buujack
I have a feeling that Lupu would have fun with the perverted ranger. Hoping that he doesn't end traumatized... Too much (he he he)

Btw, a second group of female adamantite adventurers would attract the attention of Blue Roses isn't? (Lakyus having one of the black Knight swords would catch Galadriel attention, and one of the ninja twins could get... "Interested" in either Galadriel, Lupu or Narberal)

Wondering how PDL would react when he learns how her influence preceded her arrival

Just for curiosity, how was Sukuzi-chan in real life? You established that she was beautiful, but could you describe her former, human features?
6/6/2020 c10 1jure rollo
Hey so uh, fic is pretty good but the constant typos kinda throw me off. Do you use an online translator? Just kinda wished that the writing was a bit more polished.
6/6/2020 c10 AivaK
I'd be interested to become your proofreader(if interested PM me), and those different versions of the story seem unique and interesting, if you decide to upload them, I'd be sure to give them a read.

6/6/2020 c1 Fairest6040
I really like the story but you may want to slow down writing and uploading so you don’t burn yourself out
6/6/2020 c9 AivaK
Great work! Awesome uploading rate, love it!

647 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »