for Overlord : The Demon Empress

6/10/2020 c16 jwmf
Houston, we have a probrem!
6/10/2020 c16 2Petra Anderson
Broken chapter alert
6/8/2020 c8 Guest
OMG, VICTIM’S DIALOGUE IS HILARIOUS
Btw, loved the Despacito reference
6/10/2020 c15 AivaK
This whole story is great, but there is one problem, for me atleast. I'm a person that reads a chapter as soon as it's out, so the chapter length is bothering me a little. By the time I get immersed in the chapter - it ends.

6/10/2020 c15 JustASkellington
fuck loved the chapter please make more I liked the small time skip
6/10/2020 c15 Buujack
Her OPness works because she was a legend in YGGDRASIL and that legend passed onto the New World.

Some fanfic writers tend to forget that an OP player sends waves through the game (and to the New World if transported)

And the fact the PDL not only knows but is also utterly scared of her says a lot.
6/10/2020 c15 jwmf
this is Gold. I love how you make her so OP and the fame she have from the past players is so good read.
6/10/2020 c15 Allhailthesith
Was the 1st part a time skip?
6/9/2020 c14 Buujack
Never expected to see Rubedo deployed in that way

She calls humans worms. She hates them or is part of her chidish behaviour?
6/9/2020 c14 96747
Well with Arche being a interest she's much safer. Even get to hang with ninja and maybe neia in the future. Thou with the way things are going maybe they will all be fanatical like neia only with more special attention and time with the great leader of mainz ooal gown
6/9/2020 c10 JustASkellington
on chapter 10 loving it please don't stop thanks
6/9/2020 c14 AivaK
This chapter's pacing was great! I enjoyed my tine readibg every bit of it. Rubedo's interpretation was an unexpected turn if events, but definitely a welcome one.

6/8/2020 c1 bimboom
6/8/2020 c13 Buujack
Oh!
A ghost rider reference?

Nice

Now i am really curious of what would be the next chapter. If I'm right, true canon deviations start here isn't?
6/8/2020 c13 AivaK
I like the idea and everything about the fiction itself, but in my opinion, it's moving a little too quickly. Oh well, everyone has their tastes, I guess. Thanks for the chapter! 3

672 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 .. Last Next »