for Overlord : The Demon Empress

6/3 c46 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
6/3 c46 Guest
I think you should create overlord demon empress In Naruto crossover it would be hit anyway love your stories
6/3 c46 Uday Sra
Awesome.
6/3 c46 3RonaldM40196867
Time for the Beastman to attack the Dragon Kingdom.
6/2 c46 kage88
can not await it
6/2 c46 kaonei
Love this update, hope you let our girl use super-tier spell.
6/2 c46 2zachosg7
it might be edgy but the name does fit for what they have planned, at least they did not go with "Operation: Impending Doom" or "Operation: Impending Doom 2"

good chapter by the way
6/2 c46 Sixot Ruthless
Thanks for the chapter
5/22 c45 EndlessChains
A well done chapter. Quite interesting to read how King Rampossa is dealing with the threat of war on the horizons by talking to his council as well as the prince. It would seem the King would like to avoid it as much as possible, but many seem to disagree with him on that front. Galadriel seem quite busy as well with teaching her people how to work together as a team as they prepare for invaders. She has a lot on her mind as well when it comes to preparing for the future and makes many of her servants worried for her. Rubedo is also having her own troubles when it comes to Arche. It was amusing to read how Rubedo doesn't know what to do or feel when it comes to Arche. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
5/15 c11 1Rhyn3
she totally should have said "All that remains of my kingdom is a tomb"
5/2 c45 4Black Magic99
this seems like the origin story to all you other crossovers
4/28 c45 Stratos263
Well rubedo is a child.
4/27 c45 1Testarossacain
Lmao. What a good chapter.
4/27 c45 Jerald
Points to remember in the overlord verse:
It doesnt matter whether you are a city buster or country buster, the thing matter is quality.
Example: Dragon lords like ECDL or PDL can use attacks that can wipe out a country in single breath. But they lost against players and their reign came to end by 8 players alone.
Because high stats cant let you win all the battles. Having preparation is necessary too.
4/27 c45 Gustavo
I'm glad to see you're better. Just speaking: I agree with the Ruthless Sixot about the character Eri.
647 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »