for No Heroes Here

3/20 c6 jtour
Loved it. I’m a sucker for sequels so maybe there will be one? Maybe snippets of their dynamic duo in action? If not, just keep doing what you’re doing coz I love your stories!
3/20 c2 jtour
This is getting intense
1/13 c6 pjay413
I loved this!

I wish you would do more or a follow up of Super Hero Brittana!
11/15/2020 c6 riveramorris
Loved this story but it was to short.
10/11/2020 c1 Mimsd123
This was great!
9/5/2020 c6 brittsany
Oh I love love this story ... please consider a sequel ... it would be awesome .. thank you for your writings .. your really good !
8/25/2020 c6 Roxy Lu
Great story! I really liked the length and how you told it so it didn’t seem like everything was quickly happening. Love all your stories!
8/21/2020 c1 imnotcoolyet
Love this story and the different approach
7/26/2020 c6 fromLimaHeightsAdjacent
7/17/2020 c6 pinkmatter528
We totally need a continuation of this! I started reading this after the news of Naya and it’s made my heart smile through the grief
7/13/2020 c6 johbau98
i love this! thank you for posting!
7/2/2020 c1 kid98
I just finished No Heroes here and skimmed this again since I read it when you were first starting it. Glad to see updates again! Thank you!
6/28/2020 c6 Guest
Awww sad this was the last chapter, but thank you for this fic! It’s great and was a joy to read. I’m a sucker for good superhero stories and this one was so so so good. Usually for Brittana, it was only one of them that has abilities and powers, so I’m really happy they both were superheroes on this one. Anyways, thanks again for this fic!
6/23/2020 c4 Guest
This is such a good story so far! I love the catchphrases too!
6/19/2020 c5 Guest
Like damn this is amazing, so good it could make for an awesome TV show or mini series at least! Superhero shows and movies are all the hype these past few years. Superhero duo that flirts and banters while kicking ass sounds so freaking amazing. AND THEY KISSED while both sober this time!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »