for Harry Potter and the Hope of Peace

12/4/2020 c7 2ghosttown66
Let me start, that i really like your way of introducing the characters for your fic. It is as good because you make the story make sense and the fact that i like a H/D pairing might help as well. Not sure where Dumbledore or even Voldemort comes into play but as the dwarves and his shadow warriors still need some depth it might take another chapter for that. What i would advise you though is to use some spell checker while writing your stories to smooth the small errors anything else? No, i love the style you put on paper so I'll just wait for fore the next chapter.
11/17/2020 c7 Guest
vivement la suite !
11/17/2020 c7 pidozyron
Very nice story. You might want to check your grammar though.
11/16/2020 c7 28Kairan1979
Looking forward to see more.
11/15/2020 c7 InfinityMask
Hmm... I hope this wouldn’t be story where Dumbledore stealing Harry money.
I curious what Harry would found tho.
Lol. Minerva would be very annoyed with Harry its seems.

Btw would Harry inherit the Black fortune too?
11/15/2020 c6 InfinityMask
Hmm. I wonder if the group would get megical tattoo later on?
I’m surprised nott join the group. Kinda think he didn’t get invited because the other chaser worried about his DE father.
11/15/2020 c7 Xeus
Great story so far; very well written and cool surprises!
I am particularly enjoying refreshing use of lesser used characters; and really looking forward to meeting the Dwarves;
as well as the evolution of the Shadow Warriors;
lastly the budding romance with Daphne!

Well done!
11/15/2020 c7 4A Random Earthian
That was quite good, can't wait to see what differences of behaviour there is between the goblins and the dwarfs!
11/15/2020 c5 InfinityMask
I hope Amelia survives, she can be huge help.
11/13/2020 c6 christjp05
I love where this is going. I totally love the idea of Harry and the chasers having a familial bond and being much closer than it seemed it canon. I understand where you are going with a lot of this but with the last few chapter I totally wanted this to be a Harry/Katie fic but I am loving where this is going and what you have already written so I will follow your lead. My only complaint is you intro if you OC character. It felt so dropped in that it was like we should have already known so I went searching to see if this were a sequel to something. The author has all the knowledge but the OC intro was a little jarring. Perhaps there is a better way to introduce her. Otherwise, loving this.
10/25/2020 c3 welcome007
nice
10/4/2020 c6 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
9/29/2020 c6 mumphie
Great beginning! I hope your muse keeps humming along. ;)
Am curious as to what Harry's magic tattoos will be - griffin, thestral, dragon, or maybe a phoenix? I don't think he's be happy with a kneazle, bowtruckle, or a niffler! Also wondering where they will meet and train, or who they will have to train them. I'd like to see how the dwarves differ from the goblins. I would also hope that Harry and Remus can reconnect in a good way, even if Remus dropped the ball.
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »