for Discord's Pride

1/16 c5 Guest
Please have Discord help against the Storm King and help with the school of friendship while bonding with the Student 6 and then help defeat cozy!
1/16 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Hot damn, I love this!
1/16 c5 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
1/16 c5 2CyberDragonEX
Soooo... is Discord planning to do anything besides just contain the Shadow? Because I just had something occur to me that would be a fairly awesome use for it, as opposed to just keeping it contained.

The thing was born (via their respective artifacts) partly from the combined powers of the Pillars of Equestria (The precursors/prototypes of the Elements of Harmony). So, it would be interesting if the laws of similarity would allow the shadow to be converted into a similar existance.

What I was thinking was that Discord could corrupt the Shadow - turning it into a "Shadow of (his) Chaos", then split it into six lesser shadows. Each would grant whoever held it a boost in power, and when all six are united, they can invoke Discord's full, reality warping power Sonic the Hedgehog/Chaos Emerald style.

Of course, since Chaos lacks any true, defining guides, Discord could "borrow" Harmony's, and have each Shadow be attuned to one of its "Elements" - so that only a group who are in harmony can actually tap into his power.

(I'm partly drawing on an old anime I watched, where the Macguffins were the reforged armor of the big bad, each of which was then attuned to a virtue so that only worthy wielders could use them and to help keep the big bad from claiming them to regain his full power.)
1/16 c5 superfanman217
i love it
1/16 c5 ray.sphere99
Amazing work as always keep up the great work on your story's please update discord save the day now what story please
12/13/2020 c4 Guest
12/8/2020 c4 Guest
9/26/2020 c4 Guest
Please update this story is great, and it would be a shame to wait a few years until the next chapter.
8/16/2020 c4 Hashirama 1710
did the others hear that?
8/7/2020 c4 Guest
8/3/2020 c4 Pater Richard
This is a fantastic fiction! Really liked how you wove Abridged DBZ like elements in this.
7/29/2020 c4 Jesh
I need more of this, cause i have always believed the ponies of equestria never truly understood what they were dealing with when it came to discord
7/29/2020 c4 TrashMaster9000
This discord feels like a mix of Beerus and frieza And I love it all so much
7/29/2020 c1 TrashMaster9000
One chapter and this is already possibly my favorite discord fanfic of all time.
75 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »