for Discord's Pride

7/26/2020 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Holy shit, he’s the Frieza route. From no training and being lethal, to a little training to create “WTF, Oh sweet damn creation WHY!?” levels of power.
7/25/2020 c4 5Orchamus
This? This chapter right here? Gold, pure gold. Loved every bit of it-
7/25/2020 c4 X-Over Appreciator
OH SNAP! The absolute FEAR that statement will cause, will be epic
7/25/2020 c4 17duskrider
To be honest it makes sense for discord to be compared to an apex predator. Along with the whole frezia comparisons in this fic make sense when put together even in cannon it was like this. I mean there is a comic for the series that takes place during the time discord was at his height of evil only it turned out what everyone remembers was not the truth because to protect someone he loved at one point he twisted the memory of every living being along with recorded history to remove her from it and insert himself as the evil. And I mean everyone including beings on pair with gods at times.
7/25/2020 c4 ray.sphere99
Incredible work as always my friend keep up the outstanding job
7/16/2020 c1 10Wanderer101
Discord is Vegeta. I like it. XD
7/10/2020 c3 Briar 4
*Smiles sweetly* Hello again, sweetheart! Hmm, good to see that the Pillars sort of enjoyed their little 'tour' of the modern world so far('though if I'm being honest with myself, I actually would've enjoyed seeing that..). *Snickers* And the idea of them all having to practically DRAG Mage Meadowbrook(I really do love the concept of her name) away from a hospital is highly comical in my opinion.

But Mage having a hospital named after her actually isn't actually a bad idea, especially since Pinkie Pie knows ponies in the construction industry and could very maybe make that happen~.

And ooh boy, both Rainbow AND Flash Magnus were both crossing into some pretty dangerous waters there in regards of them both taking jabs at Starswirl's former students Celestia & Luna like that. But like I stated in my previous review, it's always nice to see Starswirl's more do fatherly side of him, it's sweet~.

While the jabs at Twilight apparently 'laying Spike's egg' was real funny and all, I wouldn't exactly blame her for wanting to cast a spell later on for 'em all to 'forget' that particular little embarrassing moment, but Magnus DID make a good point in being more worried about the dragon mother. But that's a story for another time..

All in all, while it could've used just a little bit more to this chapter, it was still really interesting to read all of this and for Starswirl to potentially be told off by both of his former students for the whole 'Once a villain, always a villain' comment and y'know what, they may also need to send Thorax that little memo too 'cause he deserves to hear that.

But for now m'dear, I bid you Adieu~!
7/8/2020 c3 11battle manga
I get the feeling from this fic that discord would blow of steam by just creating planets. Earning that god tital. After all our own planet had a lot of chaos in the beginning.
7/8/2020 c3 Crazy Jam1e
I'm liking this fic so far, your spelling and grammar seems good, but I don't know how I feel about this Discord. While he has always supposed to be powerful, I always imagined him as smart, if overconfident. Let me know if I'm wrong. Wrapping this up it's a good fic to read doesn't hurt the eyes, paragraphs are small, speech is treated right and there are emotions that can be felt. I give it 4.5 Gunpowder piles out of 5.
7/8/2020 c1 Crazy Jam1e
Ok prince of all chaos elementals. Also interesting concept for a Discord fic, this will be a first for me when it comes to the chaos fics of MLP.
7/2/2020 c3 FictionPlus21
All your stories are so incredible! So unique and amazing, without a doubt you have a very special talent;).

When will you continue with the story of Pamphile: Alicorn of Harmony? Personally it is one of my favorites.

Anyway, very well done, you are doing a great job;)
6/30/2020 c3 8The Keeper of Worlds
Man, we need to immortalize the face old Beardo will make when he learns how deeply his views will blow up in his face. Loved him quoting DBZA Frieza with that “Absolutely Livid” line.
6/30/2020 c3 3ProfesorGoblitz
...damn...

I read the part about Lina, and it just got me excited
6/30/2020 c3 1recognizer of unrecognaziable
Damn man! I love when Discord loses his cool! It's time to remember this is a pretty much a cosmic entity who is chilling in Equestria. I can't wait to see the climax of this! Great job. Also buck Starswirl
6/29/2020 c3 2ranma hibiki
*shivers* angry discord, scary twilight! not safe! NOT SAFE! *grabs a pair of earmuffs an sleep mask for woona!* PROTECT THE INNOCENT!...
celestia can face her teacher an all the consequences first! xP
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »