for Discord's Pride

6/29/2020 c3 UnsanMusho
Oooooooooooooh that burn at the end LOL! Though I am happy that Twilight is finally letting go of her Idol Worship and growing up as a character.
6/29/2020 c3 2CyberDragonEX
*AkumaKami64 Drops Mic*

O.O

Damn. Starswirl has, over the course of a single scene, earned himself one HELL of a reaming. God I can't wait. Also, Discord's use of Abridged!Frieza's "Absolutely livid" line was perfect.
6/29/2020 c3 Nmorrow
Nice job with the chapter. Don't worry about getting the fight scene done-just write at the pace you are comfortable with.
6/29/2020 c3 ray.sphere99
Man that was awesome love every second of it keep up the amazing job here
6/26/2020 c1 DeusMartin
Una de las mejores historias, espero que sigas con esta historia, un 10 de 10.
6/18/2020 c2 36shadowwriter329
Okay I just found this story and it I already love it. Discord's reason for his training makes sense and just how they notice he was different by how much bigger he is. Him knowing the truth of the Pony of Shadows fits so well as well as him roasting the pillars just feels like it would really happen in the show. just the mane six reconnecting to Discord from Fluttershy's happiness, Rainbow's 'score' (and his accepting it as fair) to him pranking Pinkie Pie was pure gold each and every time.

him flexing was just a joy to read and I love the idea of him literally moving the world instead of teleporting. it is new, unexpected and most of all I can see him doing something like that. Fluttershy's moments with him were good from her loophole to his being protective of when the pillars joked about them were a good laugh and I cant wait to see more.
6/15/2020 c2 Briar 4
*Smiles sweetly* Well of course your story was featured at the top of the list, 'cause even though it's only two chapters long so far, it is... Amazing!

Honestly, I suppose that I can understand WHY Discord is upset, I mean, sharing a 'save the world' title with two other mares and a newly fledged Changeling king must not be easy despite how I enjoyed the season six(or was it season seven? I can never remember..) but I still really enjoyed it back when it'd first came out.

I also enjoy seeing the Pillars of Equestria (Rockhoof and Sonmbula are both by far my favorites of them) and the sort of future shock that they'd gotten after finding out from the gang that they'd been in limbo for over a thousand years, nearly a millennia even! I would be pretty shocked too if somethin' like THAT had happened to me. But I'm sure that they'll adjust... E-eventually.

And okay, whoa! Even though the whole 'moved here to there' concept kinda confused me, I think that it's like being on a rapid rollercoaster, makes ya feel a bit like you're gonna throw up but fine otherwise, despite Twilight's comment on how the calendars are gonna be so far off in the future if he keeps on doing that.. She's not wrong though, it's both confusing yet oddly intriguing.

*Smiles* No Starswirl, the giant gorgeous crystal castle doesn't belong to Celestia & Luna they reside in a castle on the side of a mountain like one of the gang had said earlier, it actually belongs to Twilight. But aww~! It's so sweet to see Starswirl's softer, more so secret fatherly side for the princess's of the sun and moon, but what'd be even sweeter would be if the ancient wizard himself accidentally regarded them both as 'his girls'. I'd love that~.

*Snicker's* Oh c'mon Discord, that was just mean pranking Pinkie Pie like that, shame on you!(but not really)️. And seriously Discord, temporarily booting 'em all outta Twilight's OWN castle? Savage. It's savage and I like it...

But for now, in the next chapter, I am very looking forward to how the pillars will adjust to modern society and all that good stuff.

And for now, m'dear, I bid you Aideu~!
6/15/2020 c2 1Cookoogamer
This is really entertaining and Icant wait for more chapters.
6/14/2020 c2 Spellflame
This is Cool
6/14/2020 c2 w.m.simpson jr
One of the problems of the last few years of MLP was that too many writers didn't confer with each other and walked over each others' storylines. Your consistency is what makes your story so refreshing. You also show the Pillars being visibly shaken by future shock. It's a shame there weren't more writers like you on the actual show itself.
6/13/2020 c2 UnsanMusho
I wonder how with this new Discord will the ponies handle the pony of shadow? Also are there any plans for shipping?
6/13/2020 c2 Lux Malum Tenebris
I like where this is going. Discord feels very much like someone who wants to prove himself, or rather show off his abilities. I enjoy your characterization and your little jokes. The one of Flutershy possibly being Discord's mate made me chuckle. Keep up the good work.
6/13/2020 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ok, I legit want him to have a reason to flex with the Pillarman Theme from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures. The sheer awe Rainbow would have at the theme helps.
6/13/2020 c2 ray.sphere99
Amazing job here keep up the outstanding job my friend
6/13/2020 c2 2Isaac LB
At this rate we will reach the end of the year in 72 hours.
How many were awakened prematurely and what a disaster in the work routine left.
75 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »