for The Revolutionary Apocalypse

8/4 c1 1Enjolras BeEasy
You did a really good job portraying their deaths, this is great! Your poems are wonderful and all three really reflect their characters. I especially like Combeferre's. I think his death is one of the saddest, considering how he remembered others' mothers but not his own, and how he was killed when picking up a wounded soldier. Also, I'm sure he was thinking those words 'to be free' that he had said to Marius as he died, I like that a lot.

One question: why twelve shots for Enjolras, since he only had eight in the book? Is it for each of the nine Amis, Gavroche, Eponine, and Monsieur Mabeuf - all the named people who died at the barricade?
6/10 c1 8friendoftheJabberwock
This is really well done! You've done an excellent job of communicating the imagery and emotion without making anything seem forced. And in rhyme, too! Amazing.
6/9 c1 17Unicadia
So beautiful! I love those three, and you captured them so well - Courfeyrac's light, Combeferre's love for the people, Enjolras' cold defiance. Well done!
6/6 c1 11nekokenna
I LOVE THIS. Seriously how does it have no reviews yet. The main line that gave me chills was when he thought about his mother like WOW you're so good with words. I love it. The ending was so beautiful, I mean this whole poem is beautiful but I love the last line especially. Amazing work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service