for A Distant Birthday

8/2 c1 4Smthnborrowediamblue
I was expecting David to be 16 lol! Also, can’t Niles get in touch with his patients via zoom?
Other than that, it was a cute story, I like how people are writing stories involving the pandemic!
6/22 c3 723iloveromance
This is so much cuter than I imagined! I love the police officers putting the balloons in the car and taking David out for ice cream! I knew that Daphne wouldn't be able to keep from hugging Martin for long! David will have a great story to tell his friends when he sees them!
6/22 c2 iloveromance
Well I 'm glad that Martin agreed to let them have the party in the backyard! I'm sure that it will be more wonderful than they hoped!
6/20 c3 48KeepingUpDisappearances
Aw! I love what Martin did for David! Great ending!
6/17 c3 57bigbangenthusiast
This story is so sweet. Of course Daphne couldn't stay away from her father-in-law. And Martin's gift was a fun surprise. What little boy wouldn't be excited about that?
6/16 c3 85leighann415
Sweet ending! I bet David won’t want to come home! I loved that Ronee seemed to be choking up too. And I loved that Daphne went in for a hug anyway. Great job!
6/13 c2 leighann415
I’m glad Martin thought of an idea that will probably thrill David. I’m sure this birthday might turn out to be his favorite one, instead of his least favorite! Can’t wait for the actual party!
6/13 c2 48KeepingUpDisappearances
Great update!
6/5 c1 723iloveromance
I considered doing a story on the pandemic but decided not to. I may think about it some more though. And speaking of more, I hope there is more coming b/c I'm curious about this birthday party!
6/5 c1 SereniteRose
love this first chapter, thanks ever so much.
6/5 c1 85leighann415
Great start! I love the mention of Niles reaching for his handkerchief! I’m sure Martin will see to it that David’s party is something to remember. Can’t wait for more!
6/5 c1 48KeepingUpDisappearances
Cute story.
6/5 c1 thebartonsrule
So is this a one-shot or are you going to continue, i hope the latter, Martin's response will be classic i sense, Niles is as still as anxious as ever, and Daphne typical of her to bend the rules,even if she's trying to do a good deed.
6/5 c1 24Boris Yeltsin
Loved it. Seems like it's slowing down, now in a lot of areas, though.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service