for Crossroads

11/10/2020 c6 2Sailormoonk13
Aw, that was sweet! They both needed some love.
Nice angle of their relationship.
11/1/2020 c7 Guest
I kind of feel like there was a missed point in this story is this: a government prefers a dead martyr to a live hero. The dead can be... sanitized (or propagandized) as the government wants, a live hero can argue for themselves and be a focal point (not that the dead can't be as well, as summer 2020 proves, but the living can better tell their own story)... I don't know if you meant to give this impression. But it sure felt like the new senate was trying to arrange for their living heroes to die for the cause...
9/15/2020 c7 meganangels
So, is this over? I like it.
8/6/2020 c7 The5thOfNovember
I seriously enjoy your writing so so much! I appreciate that you write Ben and Rey so true to their characters, it makes their relationship all the more believable and rewarding! Thanks so much for writing! Stay safe and happy summer!
8/5/2020 c7 8BrokenMentality
this story was so sweet and adorable! thank you for writing this! I thoughouly enjoyed it :D
8/4/2020 c7 bluexaphyre
lol Lando as the captain of the reylo ship is awesome XD
8/4/2020 c7 RedPandaJoy
Woo hoo ... I have the biggest smile - I loved the ending.
I would be delighted to read more of your stories - marriage and family - music to my ears...
I cannot wait for more ... when you have time. Until then gorgeous story
8/4/2020 c7 6reyoflight
That was perfect! Such a gorgeous ending! And that line from Lando at the end was too good lol. Please don't let this be the end of your Reylo fics! We would love a marriage and family fic! Your fans need more! We love you XD
7/26/2020 c6 RedPandaJoy
You truly make Rey and Ben come alive and true to who they are ! Your writing is incredible- poignant - reflective - real - their relationship utterly believable and and evolving .
Goodness you are talented.!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR ONE MORE CHAPTER !
7/16/2020 c6 maushaushase
What a beautiful chapter! Contrary to another reviewer I can sympathise with Ben a lot. Reys behaviour has been a bit toxic and there is nothing wrong with balancing your own needs and that of your partner and voicing discomfort when disagreeing on important points (in this case her safety!). Its not emotional blackmail to draw a clear line and tell the other person when you can't continue the way things are. So bravo to Ben for being reflected this way and to Rey for finally waking up. Glad that you are giving this story the space it needs to develop and very much looking forward to the next and final chapter!
7/15/2020 c6 8BrokenMentality
yay they made up! that makes me happy! My heart smiled as i read the kiss :D
7/14/2020 c6 pam48
So happy they are back together! Can't wait for the last chapter!
7/14/2020 c6 6reyoflight
I loved this chapter! Truly some of your best writing to date! I'm so excited for the last chapter!
7/14/2020 c6 VampwolfWarrior
So well written as usual! I love how you describe everything just enough to picture it, but don't bog it down with unnecessary detail.

Sigh. I'm so annoyed with Ben here. He made everything about himself. Everything. He cares about Rey so much that he's willing to completely abandoned her while she's healing for her injuries in a hospital, he doesn't make a real apology until after she absolved him of everything, and he prioritizes his feelings over hers. Even when he's saying how much he doesn't want to lose her, it's made about how HE doesn't want to feel the pain again, not necessarily about her.

His feelings are hurt so Rey's don't matter? She's just supposed to discard all her anger and hurt over his multiple offenses to comfort him and practically beg for his approval? And then recieve a half baked apology in return and at least for now not get the opportunity to express why what he did was so hurtful?

Poor Ben really needs to get some counseling to sort through his trauma. His actions make sense after everything he went through, but are still not okay and I wish Rey would call him on it.

Again, it's so well written that I can't help getting so passionate about it. I want these two to work and have their happy ending, but I wish it was a bit more balanced. There is another chapter to be excited about though!
7/14/2020 c6 stepanka.hanusova86
Wow, that was breathtaking and sweet. I have tears in my eyes for them. Thank you for this cute chapter.
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »