for Alter Ego System

7/5 c17 genilgames
I'm really enjoying this story.
Will there be more chapters?
6/17 c17 saeedysha
I Never thought i'll see Strange behaviour here in the Reviews What's with the Daggers Pointing at Each other?
4/18 c17 Dank memez
AHAHAHAHAHHA I CANT BELIEVE YOU DECIDED TO ATTACK ANOTHER FF WRITER AND FLED THE ACCOUNT WHEN HE STRUCK BACK THATS HILARIOUS
shame this'll never be updated but whatever
2/5 c16 3The-4uditor
Lmao I literally did it because I was bored

Who's gonna listen to you here? You are literally kneeling down and sucking off a Naruto's dick since 2013.

Anyway, off with the dumbass below, for the other readers who might be expecting this to continue, don't bother reading. This fanfiction is a lost cause, since it can literally end any time, and there are too many corrections I have to go through which makes continuing this too inefficient.

Good news, I am making out a large crossover with MGQ as one of the many places where the story goes.

Bad news, my laptop died 2 weeks ago and I don't make promises about it.

Neutral news, I changed account, good luck finding the new one because I'm not going to say shit.
2/5 c1 57fairy tail dragon slayer
Pathetic.

No wonder your stories aren't popular and you decided to harass me, it's clear why you're so jealous now.
Thanks for the 'lovely' words you sent me over PM, and let me return to you a set of words you will enjoy.

I don't like you.
I don't want to read your stories.

I'm not going to read your stories.
I'm not going to think about you.

I'm going to be happy doing what I enjoy, and I suggest that you find happiness in your life by following my advice in ignoring what you don't like.

There was no reason for you to randomly message me when I don't know who you are, with harassment as the very first message you sent to me.

This will be your only review from me, because I plan to completely ignore you from now on, and I suggest to everyone to do the same.
1/12 c17 linuxnoodle
encouragement review
11/17/2020 c8 The Observant Reader
Should've gone the Hanma route, this one seems way more dark than the original story. Plus, when they finally reunite he'll be stuck with the crimes his other self committed.
11/4/2020 c1 Guest
Give me chapter or I'll send you to brazil
8/16/2020 c17 Guest
Ate you dead?
7/9/2020 c4 Fushes
Can you add summoner traits? I wanna see the Mamano react to the 'unlustful' counterparts.
6/30/2020 c17 Guest
Welp see you all next month
6/25/2020 c15 Guest
This is what Michael should say to Alma Elma or any other strong humanoid monster (with a drunken Scottish accent, preferably):
"LISTEN HERE YOU PLANK-SHAPED SEWER-ASSED RODENT ANALOG!
I'M GONNA SHEAR THAT THIN FILM OF SLIME YOU CALL SKIN FROM YER SPINDLY HUSK AND MAKE A FUCKING RAINCOAT OUT OF IT!

I'M GONNA SLAM MY FIST DOWN YER THROAT, RIP YER INKY INNARDS OUT, AND STITCH A LEATHERY SACK OUT OF EM!

I'M GONNA SAW YER WEE LEGS OFF AND TURN YER HOLLOW LEGBONES INTO FUCKING FLUTES!

I'M GONNA CRAFT A MAKESHIFT PIPE BAG OUT OF THE RANCID MATERIALS I HAVE HARVESTED FROM YER TWITCHING BODY, AND THEN I'M GONNA COME AROUND AND PLAY A NICE TUNE AT YER FUNERAL CEREMONY!

BEFORE I PISS ON YER FUCKING GRANDMA!"

And after the monster's shocked reaction, say: "Oh, I'm sorry, i didn't mean to come off as rude."
6/25/2020 c11 Guest
Michael didn't kneel on Granberia'a neck, right?
6/24/2020 c17 7Nightshift the Dragon Shifter
Michael why?! No one needs to know that!?
6/24/2020 c17 3The-4uditor
My PC fucking stopped working, so no chapters until I can work on one again
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »