for a wound that never heals (always leaves a scar)

3/4 c1 7Mako-Magic
Cool story, wish there was a chapter 2!

I had wondered myself about this % of the population without quirks and theorised every year there would be less. Interesting to see a story covering this! Seeing quirkless people are delicate and fragile was interesting too - I could really see that happening! Those kids with quirks really do throw themselves around with little damage. As quirks get stronger each generation, the gap between quirked and quirkless grows.
10/22/2020 c1 25bajy
brilliant job here!
poor Izuku
8/11/2020 c1 Minty220
Thats a good story right there. Izuku struggling to confront his past struggles develops his character so much more. I’m glad you wrote this.
8/11/2020 c1 36Dp-Marvel94
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for writing!
7/16/2020 c1 AfterWriter
Very well done. I love this concept.
7/10/2020 c1 Mr.Icecream03
This was amazing. I love how you wrote about this. It is such an unexplored part of the show. Izuku has such a dark and depressing past and I love how you shed light to it. I think the way you did it perfectly portrayed how Izuku and Bakugo would be feeling. I love how serious and realistic this is and how it reflects real life perfectly in various topics like bullying and discrimination. Really great job. Thank you for writing this!
6/25/2020 c1 Pelo Concha
such a good story!
6/20/2020 c1 busty-cutie
aw this was so sweet
6/12/2020 c1 readthebookpeople
Beautiful
6/11/2020 c1 27CharlieBoneFan
Great story! I was kinda hoping it would be a reveal that he was quirkless without giving away any information about One for All, but I still liked the way you ended it!
6/7/2020 c1 A Person
This is honestly the first review I've ever left for any fanfiction...like...ever. It is so heartening to see Bakugo finally start to face what he'd done to Midoriya, and to have Midoriya start to face what had been done to him as well. I greatly appreciate that the subject was faced without histrionics, and without delving right away into the fact that Midoriya was quirkless. I really liked that there was the possibility of him telling a few people in future, like Uruaka and Todoroki. The whole story was well thought-out and the friendships lovely. Plus, as a victim of bullying I recognized myself and my own reactions/thoughts in Midoriya.
6/7/2020 c1 3AestheticOtaku19
This was so beautiful. The lessons learned here can be transferred over to real life as well—we all bleed the same blood. Seeing Bakugou apologize brought peace to my heart. It was nice to see his empathetic side come out. And I was worried the ending would be unsatisfying, but I actually quite enjoyed it! Izuku will tell them one day. All in all, amazing work, and with the recent BNHA chapter it feels like just what I needed.
6/6/2020 c1 11Newage416
This was truly a wonderful read. I don’t know whether you wrote this inspired by current events or not, regardless it was a great thing to stumble upon. I agree with 0FantasyismyRealitt0 in kinda wishing for a second chapter, but I think this was great as a one-shot. Loved it!
6/6/2020 c1 0FantasyismyReality0
Damnn that was good. I absolutely loved this fanfic. I kinda hope you could just add another chapter... Just a lil.. straying from canon where Izuku tells Todoroki and Uraraka about his quirkless past, just to see how they'd react. I know it's meant to be a secret because of OFA, byt still, imagine... If Todoroki and Uraraka both kept it a secret... Idk. Loved this tho
6/6/2020 c1 Starfleetdash