FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Black Mesa

7/6/2020 c14 108Lord Maximus
Nice work and loved the Stan cameo. I have a feeling this might be a lot of fun.
7/5/2020 c13 nightmaster000
Brilliant chapter! Really like how things are kicking off on the Justice Friends end of things, as we see Krunk, Living Bullet, and Valhallen get some answers from the soldiers. Though of course understandably none to happy with what they learned.

We also see a brilliant confrontation between Sammael and this new mysterious player G-Man who along with mentioned employers are apparently behind everything. Not to mention has a hostile history with Sammael, who doesn't them inferfering in Earth.

Anyway really loving the intrigue and developments there, as it's revealed that Freeman is worthy of wielding a Spiral Gem and could potentially become the Wielder of Bond. Oh the machinations going on just what is this G-Man and those he serves scheming and why?

I'm pumped to see how things continue to develop and what might happen next.
7/5/2020 c13 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty good descriptions, can't wait to see next fights and what that mysterious alien truly is. Good work.
7/4/2020 c13 108Lord Maximus
Since this came out a day before my birthday I consider it an early birthday present. Like what you got going on looking forward to what happens next.
7/4/2020 c13 9GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Nice chapter and really interesting, wonder how the other beings react to this dimensional breach, especially the lords of chaos, Bill, Yen Sid, Canaletto and the magical High Commission. No doubt some would consider making sure it doesn’t happen again.

Imagine the Zero Squadron finding out some aliens could come through and react to this.
7/2/2020 c12 GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON
Read that in the latest chapter and seems good. :)
7/2/2020 c12 nightmaster000
Awesome chapter with a great twist at the end with three new arrivals in Valhallen, Krunk, and Living Bullet arriving on the scene.

Oh can't wait to see what part they'll play in this crisis, but at least now Gordon might now be getting some back up.

Though their arrival does make me wonder who else might show up or interfere at Black Mesa. After all we know that Sammael knows something is up, and considering one of the Spiral Gems are involved could see him getting involved.
7/2/2020 c12 2merendinoemiliano
Again pretty nice fight and introspection, just I think there should be more details about the way Gordon manipulates Aura to enchance his body or manipulating Dust.
7/1/2020 c11 merendinoemiliano
Very dynamic and badass' fight, just I think there are too few details about Gordon's life in this world and his view on other Huntsmen/Heroes. Good work m
6/30/2020 c11 108Lord Maximus
And the hits just keep on coming.
6/30/2020 c11 nightmaster000
Another epic chapter and it looks like things are starting to escalate even more.
6/27/2020 c10 nightmaster000
Another excellent chapter with more information revealed and some more great action. :)
6/27/2020 c10 2merendinoemiliano
Quite badass fight
6/25/2020 c9 nightmaster000
Excellent chapter with Gordon coming across a shocking and deadly sight it appears.
6/25/2020 c9 merendinoemiliano
Very good fight and atmosphere, always more curious about the impact of this on other Grimmfall stories.
60 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »