FanFiction.Net
for GrimmFall: Black Mesa

6/15/2020 c5 14D.N.Works
Man is Gordon tough.
6/14/2020 c4 108Lord Maximus
Looks like things are heating up.
6/14/2020 c4 14D.N.Works
Man. Certaintly feels like the end is nigh.
6/14/2020 c4 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty good action scenes, curious to see more about who's behind this and the actual leaders of Black Mesa.
6/12/2020 c3 108Lord Maximus
Nice. We got out protagonist on the move, trying to reach the surface to get help with evil aliens on the move. Glob knows what he will encounter on his journey.
6/12/2020 c3 nightmaster000
Brilliant chapter really enjoying how things are proceeding and kicking off, plus really love how your not shying away from death as well.
6/11/2020 c3 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty cool job
6/9/2020 c1 FanGirl
And "Fusion Fall"?
6/10/2020 c2 108Lord Maximus
Nice Semblance you gave Freeman. Looking forward to the next update.
6/10/2020 c2 nightmaster000
Excellent chapters things are kicking off quite nicely, plus like the Semblance you gave Gordon.
6/9/2020 c2 2merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice chapter overall, the chapter was really cool and I tought Darwin Duck would have a similar semblance m
6/8/2020 c1 merendinoemiliano
Pretty nice dialogues and atmosphere, maybe could use some more work in certain parts, but the creature's appereance was great. Can't wait for the new fights and other introduction to Grimmfall's universe, always free for advices.
6/7/2020 c1 nightmaster000
I'm not familiar with this particular game and crossover, but that won't stop me from reading and enjoying. :)

The first chapter has things off to a fantastic start, and can only wonder who this unknown player is, and how Sammael is familiar with them.

I'm quite excited for what might happen in this movie with a Spiral Gems in play, so many possibilities. :)
6/7/2020 c1 108Lord Maximus
Nice start. Looking forward to see what happens next.
6/7/2020 c1 16Zeroth17
Ohoho, I'm gonna love this!
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4