for Ice Ice Baby

9/12/2020 c1 Truthseeker25
This is actually the first time I've received someone's work. The story is great, it kept me interested, it was entertaining, and definitely tugged on the heartstrings in all the right places. One thing to keep in mind though about this platform, is that people come here to escape reality. These worlds are made up, even if there are glimpses of familiarity, we as creators shouldn't bring our world into the one people are escaping to. Regardless of how we may feel towards someone in our own world. That part of your story threw me off a little bit- there are enough bitter feelings and verbal joists going on in the real world. Let us live in peace in unreality.
7/31/2020 c2 6cshen.julienne
I love it :) He's an angel
6/25/2020 c2 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Lovely...
6/24/2020 c2 Konoewpl
It is good that Peter was the hero this time. Thanks.
6/23/2020 c2 mdybls
Using body heat to help warm Peter up and Tony doing everything he could to help Pete. Glad Peter got better! I love how Steve and Bucky helped with Peter, too. Bruce was great, also. I love that Tony, Bucky and Steve all act like fathers to Pete. "Love you, Dads." How sweet. Bucky baking cookies... That is wonderful. Tony threatening Pete with more money if he did not just take the wallet... LOL. I will buy you a Tesla and make you drive it to school. LMBO!
I love how Pete used the money to get clothes and food for the homeless people he helped.
Peter really does make a difference in people's lives. How Tony wants to help the homeless because of Pete's kindness.
This is a good story.
6/22/2020 c2 4CaptainMarvel123875
UM Peter is the literal sweetest most wholesome thing EVER. So glad this angel is okay omg. Even buying feminine hygiene products for that lady? I love!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed this a LOT
6/22/2020 c2 6Adrianna Agray
Aw adorableness : ) fantastic writing: ) peter is such a good kid : )
6/22/2020 c2 Beachgirl25
Miss you writing about our favorite guy! This story was great.
6/22/2020 c2 35Fanofeverything101
Oh my word they are adorable! Love it!

Random question, are you going to be writing any MacGyver stories now that season 4 is over? There was a lot of Mac whump this season
6/22/2020 c2 137Invader Johnny
Peter has too many dad's, LOL, and that's a good thing all the more love to get and give, right?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
6/22/2020 c2 7SapphireRuby24
Aw, this is so sweet!
6/22/2020 c2 Belbelanne
Beautiful chapter, love the scene where Peter calls Tony, Steve and Bucky dad.
6/22/2020 c2 Bkworm4life4
Thoroughly enjoyed this! Loved that Peter was looking out for everyone else even though he had been sick and I love how you had him inspire Tony to step up.
6/15/2020 c1 monkeybaby
I can't wait for chapter 2! This is good!
6/15/2020 c1 Sofia
EEEK! Can't wait for the next update!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »