FanFiction.Net
for Winter Wonder Yurt

2/8/2022 c1 21Parkerbear
Wait wait wait...Kaname...I dunno how I missed this one shot for so long but...1) IT IS ADORABLE and 2) OF COURSE (because I am a perv) I was kinda hoping they'd go further but also 3) DANG I am glad they did NOT because LOL Lory. But what is this handchair RenKyo snoo art I'm hearing about!? I haven't seen it! I must see itttt!
8/7/2020 c1 Loren Rodriguez
Jaja excelente historia me encanta lory
6/14/2020 c1 pancakesareabsoluetlydelicious
Haha I absolutely love this so much! Thank you! ️️
6/13/2020 c1 RukiYuki
hhh lory had his candid camera there arrrgggh that old love mo
6/11/2020 c1 4Annabella Prinx
Well... Thanks to you, I've learned a new word: yurt. I was like "what's a yurt? Doesn't matter let's read it and then find out."

Thank you for mentioning this fic on your latest update of "No more Mr. Nice". I have no idea how I missed the notification for the publishing of this one and I would have hated to miss it. It's so sweet and beautiful, like our babies.

Rose
6/11/2020 c1 Guest
Loved it but with that ending woo I can imagine what kuon does but lory's no push over
6/10/2020 c1 Ashenvale
Hi love this version of the ever growing yurt fandom. Btw, Would you be able to share the fanart? Pleaaaase
6/9/2020 c1 sujupanda
I'm screaming at how fluffy and adorable this was! Thank you so much!
6/9/2020 c1 6Besma0003
haha, ninja rolled in winter gear. that had to be a sight to see. I can totally picture Kyoko feeling accomplished with her one snowball only to feel crushed at seeing the amount Ren ammassed in the same time.

awww, that's a cute little kiss on the cheek

oh, snap! did not see the camera coming. oh lory, that is not appropriate
6/9/2020 c1 H-Nala
Sweetness to toothache!
6/8/2020 c1 Aznmiy
That ending was great! And snow fairies Now I have to go find all the other yurt stories - I’ve been missing out apparently!
6/8/2020 c1 107claraowl
Oh, Lory. XD How could you?
6/7/2020 c1 snoo24
PURE ART (to compliment my art, hehe) YAY YOU ADDED THE GLARE!
6/7/2020 c1 Persephone Jinmi
SO GOOOOOD. So gooooood! JASJDJSKAIIAAISJA SO FLUFFFY AND SO GOOD AND THIS IS THE FIC THE CHAIR DESERVED
6/7/2020 c1 AkisMusicBox
ITS SO FLUFFY I COULD DIE!
18 Page 1 2 Next »