for Overlord: The Demon Empress in Westeros

1/22 c29 precious889.pretty
E
1/21 c29 jlnorris75
it sucks you are not completing this
11/21/2021 c31 N2
Can you please continue it as well as your new story or at least not delete it even if you do not continue this story since it seems like such a waste to delete it.
7/21/2021 c30 4Alucard
With more details now I definitely do not want A, B, or C with a fiery passion. D is ok E and F are still my favorites. As for G, I do not like the idea of your OC getting with a GUY I like her relationships with her her guardians like Albedo and Shaltear, I do not like the idea of some dude coming in to the mix, it actually really bothers me. Option H is ok, I have nothing more to say on that. Option I and J are a BIG NO for me. Option K is ok, L is okay as long as your OC does not end up with some human, it does not match the persona you have built around her, at least to me and as I said before the idea of your OC being with a male makes me kinda mad. Option M does not really grab my attention and as for option N I think it should be a separate fic but I like your OC’s default appearance and that is ONE of the reason Harriet Potter drives me up the wall. I do not want to be rude but I could not get charter 3. I really like your OC’s overwhelming power. Once again great work and I hope you see my post. For those who agree maybe you guys can like the post so it gets the authors attention, maybe. I’m not 100% clear on how FanFiction works.
7/21/2021 c29 4Alucard
I like options D through G with E and F being my favorite because you are not taking away her power for long. Though I think E is my favorite, but to be honest I like your other stories over the Game of Thrones franchise because I am not a big fan of Game of Thrones. The only reason I am here is because I love your writing and your OC, she is the best. But no matter what option you choose to write I will read it, slowly, but I will read it eventually. Keep up the great work!
7/6/2021 c31 J
Hey is the blackfyre child young griff going to make appearance
7/6/2021 c2 Guest
I'd like to point out that at the end of Robert's Rebellion the Crown had a surplus of something like 2 or 4 million gold dragons. The reason Robert had married Cersei Lannister was because Tywin's army was largely untouched while the rebel forces were tired and under-strength at the end of the war and while the gold was a bonus and a necessity later on the men were needed to counter anything the Dornish or Reachmen might have tried
6/29/2021 c1 FentanylFloyd
Fuck off with all your dumbshit genderbent Overlord stories you fucking tranny. You will never be a real woman.
6/27/2021 c31 kaonei
There is one thing I wonder, why Bathory doesn't have any pets like her sisters?
6/17/2021 c31 larmmason
Hope Sean Bean can really survive and live his live happily this time, so many dead happen to him that it became a joke already orz
6/17/2021 c26 larmmason
Arwen's Bizarre Adventure? lol
Really love Arwen's Attitude and personality here.
even if her mind saw human as toys still, I think she still's the most compassionate to human aside from maybe Galadriel herself.
6/17/2021 c14 larmmason
Merlin(Fate/GO Proto) the *ick wizard would be proud of Albedo here, He/She got Artoria and Morgan going at it already hehe.
6/17/2021 c12 larmmason
pfft.. She just have to jinx it.
6/17/2021 c11 larmmason
I love how the people of Nazarick are much more friendly and kinder than their counterpart in Canon, so many conflict and needless dead avoid.
6/17/2021 c31 Porcalein