for Overlord: The Demon Empress in Westeros

3/2/2021 c27 3RonaldM40196867
Dragons are eternal.

Happy March!
3/2/2021 c27 offshorephillip
Honestly I like this story. Please keep it going. Although with the way Nasha is I'm waiting on the mom I knocked up my girlfriend dilemma.
3/2/2021 c27 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
3/1/2021 c22 kaonei
You know what's even better? After done with "breeding" Valkyries and Homunculus maids, Galadriel want Albedo and Shalltear breeding each other.
2/16/2021 c7 Guest
Make it to were normal humans can’t learn magic up to tier 6-7 because of the amount of power needed anything more and they could destroy their sole or explode or something
2/12/2021 c26 Sixot Ruthless
i love all your crossovers, i'll wait for more chapters <3
2/12/2021 c24 Sixot Ruthless
intergalagtic Empire here we go xddd
2/12/2021 c20 Sixot Ruthless
Daenerys the reencanation of Neia ? i like it
2/12/2021 c19 Sixot Ruthless
jajajajajajaja f for the human race
2/11/2021 c14 Sixot Ruthless
"i just got knocked up by a sucubus with a magic dick" xdddd gold
2/11/2021 c12 Sixot Ruthless
xdddd i love Galadriel jajajajja
1/30/2021 c4 BlaxLL
Could you please put a lesbian warning in your fanfics' summaries? I don't mind people writing same sex love stories, but I'm not into lesbian sex at all, this make me feel the same as when I've been tricked into reading surprise harem or loli fanfics because their summary didn't hint at it at all. At least put up a warning that there will be lesbian 'intimacy' please, I usually only read mild vanilla yuri stories (again, I'm not into yuri but if it's a genuinely good story it'd be a shame to skip), so Galadriel's sudden monologue about lesbian sex scarred me a little. I understand people have their own preferences but I hate being surprised like this. Please respect other people's preferences too.
1/26/2021 c26 7Paxloria
I've read several of your stories so far, this one & the 2 Harry Potter ones, and I like them a lot so far.

Critique:
Unlike your Harry Potter st6ories, this one has a LOT of gramer and punctuation errors in it. Periods and commas and ITALIC's are put where and "worst" is always misspelled in every chapter. In every chapter so far where you meant to write the word "though" it always was miswritten as "thought" instead.

Luckily, none of the many errors in the chapters so far prevented the reader from knowing what you meant, so enjoying your story was easy!
1/26/2021 c22 Ainz227
Una pregunta, algo que me ah llamado la atención es que en este fanfic, (actualmente acabo de leer el capitulo 22) de las Pleiades Narberal Gamma creo que ni siquiera apareció, ya sea para realizar misiones, en su labor de sirvienta o en la cama de la Suprema, me llamo mucho la atención porque en tu fanfic de Galadriel en el Nuevo Mundo (el mundo cannon de la novela de overlord) es creo que la 2da NPC en acostarse con Galadriel y además e eso tenia otros protagonismo, aparecerá?

One question, something that has caught my attention is that in this fanfic (I have just read chapter 22) of the Pleiades Narberal Gamma, I think she did not even appear, either to perform missions, in her work as a servant or in the Bed of the Supreme, it caught my attention because in your fanfic of Galadriel in the New World (the cannon world of the overlord novel) is I think that the 2nd NPC to sleep with Galadriel and also that had other prominence, will it appear?
1/25/2021 c11 Paxloria
Did you get the girls names mixed up? wasn't it Elia, not Rhaella, who's honor and children were saved by Sebas?
420 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »