for Overlord: The Demon Empress in Westeros

6/11/2020 c4 8UndeadLord22
And by that, its a reverse harem. Not that i hate it, its something i find it annoying to see it time to time.

And at the same time im curious to how will Westeros handle Nazarick
6/11/2020 c4 61Perseus12
I wonder how they handle the Dothraki Horde and the Ghiscari City-States of Astaphor, Yunkai, Meereen, and New Ghis? I'll wait to read the next chapter.
6/8/2020 c1 Guest
please continue
this is interesting
6/10/2020 c3 bimboom
more i cant wait but i will cus the story is good
6/9/2020 c3 HealSlut
Denearys deserves everything. Periodt.
6/9/2020 c2 Perseus12
I wonder if Queen Rhaella Targaryen along her children: Viserys and Daenerys are also rescued? I'll wait to read the next chapter.
6/9/2020 c2 AivaK
To be honest, I've never watched Game of Thrones, but I'm finding myself to be quite into the story nonetheless.

- Aivae
6/9/2020 c2 bimboom
6/9/2020 c1 bimboom
can i have more my good sir
6/8/2020 c1 Brendiiita
me encanto realmente estoy muy impaciente por saber que ocurre. realmente sera momonga sama y todo el equipo ya quiero ver la llegada de todos de Yggdrasil, los celos de Albedo de elia y como acomodaras todo suponiendo que sea momonga me encanta sebas que es el que mas se compadece e identifica con los humanos y donde estarĂ¡ la gran tumba de Nazarick y todos los componentes me pregunto si tambien agregaras a lyanna y jon. estare esperando mucho el capitulo.
6/8/2020 c1 HealSlut
I hope you stomp those Lannisters and John Snow to pieces cause they rly did my girl Daenerys dirty
6/8/2020 c1 fuckyousao
more please
6/8/2020 c1 123ABIR123
Pls update soon. This story has a lot of potential you should continue writing it.
418 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28