for Overlord: The Demon Empress in Westeros

5/25 c2 3Wackuhdoodle
Question Mark, was this directly translated from another language? It reminds me of that because of how it goes from formal grammar to bad grammar every so often.
5/21 c30 Ar.Fan
still E and H
5/21 c30 Guest
I like you to keep the original daughters they deserve to be keep alive and should appear in some of your other and future works. I don’t think Galadriel should have a son since she is more into women in most of your work, plus in the future you could write a smut with them. The son aspect could give Galadriel problems such as a reminder to her own abusive father which I don’t want.
5/21 c30 Guest
L is the most interesting one as we can have the whole warndering wizard feel with NTR feel to it
5/22 c29 harrypotteryaoi12
EC ideas
i would love to read theses stories
5/22 c30 Imperial warlord
B and D.
5/22 c30 Redgrave Antony
seem pretty good
5/22 c30 gabekaykwok
I have read all you stories ideas and i have to say I CAN'T CHOSE THEY ARE ALLLLSSSSOO GOOOODD PLEASE JUST PUT ALL YOUR STOIRES YOU PUT DOWN UP THEY ALL LOOK AWESOME AND JUST HAVE A POLL EACH TIME YOU CAN UPDATE. So people can tell you what they want to read.
5/22 c30 10ZeroSenpai
B,D,F,G and J sound interesting, mostly those with Gal alone since they offer more freedom.

I would avoid an6 StrongNorth trope since it is far too overused.
5/22 c30 Uday Sra
Good
5/22 c30 Porcalein
C and E please
5/21 c1 jayson.l.p
E,H or J
E or F
5/21 c30 J
H is the one I choose as when I look at the Targaryens I pretty much see arrogant idiots that use dragons but have no skill in anything else I also hate valeryia because they were slavers and suggest Galadriel arrives before the Andals and turns Westeros into a magical nation and attacks the wyvern riders because they seem to target magical nations like rhoynar were and there water mages
5/21 c30 Clotho01
B, G, J, L
Sounds interesting everything else is kinda bland or overdone.
418 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »