FanFiction.Net
for To Catch a Paladin

1/11/2021 c1 archerykitties
Oh. My. Gosh. This was AMAZING! Please continue this, it so wonderfully written!
6/9/2020 c1 CarnelianWing
Ahhh, good ol' Sendak. Always a great whumper when it comes to tormenting Pidge. Good job writing him in this fic, you perfectly captured his monstrous and vengeful nature. I've always loved this idea that he would want to keep Pidge alive as a servant/slave that he can torture rather than just straight up killing her, because of course that's far more cruel.

I like your design of Ashxi as well. A blue alligator-like alien with orange fins? That sounds really cool! I almost wish the show had created an alien species like that. I also love that instead of turning her into a stereotypical evil bounty hunter that only cares about money and no one else, you wrote her as a desperate, grieving mother who has suffered endlessly and just wants so badly to start over. But when she realizes how similar Pidge is to her deceased daughter, she assists in her rescue instead. Utterly fantastic, I love stuff like this!

I don't have much to say this time, but I enjoyed this chapter just like I enjoy most of your work. I can't really think of any criticism to give either, it was just a straight-up good story. Maybe Keith was a little out-of-character again (I can't imagine him ever being that overprotective over anyone except Shiro), but it took up such a little part of the plot that I honestly don't care that much. Good job either way!