for Wait, What?

11/15/2020 c10 SL train
Please continue! It's really good!
9/12/2020 c9 James Birdsong
Good eight chapters
7/12/2020 c8 Amber Harrins
Good effort
6/28/2020 c6 3TealSunsets16
This is such a sweet story and I really enjoy getting your updates (whenever you have time, no pressure). I love the idea of filling in the gap since James's show by the lake and the writing style of moments and snapshots that all add up to a bigger picture. They're such sweet insights into two characters we know plenty about, but never really meet. Personally, I can't wait for whatever you have planned and am looking forward to what comes next; even if it takes some time (just over two weeks really isn't much), it'll definitely be worth it. Thanks!
6/28/2020 c1 139rebecca-in-blue
This is a good first chapter, but I don't think you needed to follow the scene from "Snape's Worst Memory" so closely. Seeing it through Lily's perspective doesn't really add much that's new or different from the book. But I do really like the followup scene with Lily grieving the end of her friendship with Severus. You flesh out her feelings very well there. One nitpick: "who had thoroughly abused James with her" - I don't remember this being a thing. Is it canon?