for Jinxed

Lol amazing chapter! Also yusssss you’re so close to 120 reviews! Go queen! ;3
3/29 c23 2JaylaLovesReading
This chapter fjsindjdndjjsndj
12/28/2020 c22 kryll45632
Gosh darn it, I wish I knew Seths plan. I know he has one, otherwise he wouldn’t have done that... But what? Fablehaven fics have already consumed my waking hours, but this will probably take away my sleeping ones too as I try to puzzle it out. Amazing work, I really enjoyed this new chapter and I will eagerly wait for the next!
12/28/2020 c22 33puppydogs68
Idk what my fav Christmas movie is lol.

Also idk but I love the goblins’ personalities XD
12/28/2020 c21 puppydogs68
Omg how did I miss two chapters?! :C I’m so sorry!
12/23/2020 c22 12NaoSa
Ooooooh! Wonderful chapter! I love it, like always!

I'll have to put that movie on the list! My personal favorite is Home Alone, but I love a lot of movies.
12/21/2020 c22 13books-and-starss
AAAAAAAAAA! it really is Monday! this was a super exciting chapter! lots of things happening! hate to see Seth getting mind controlled but also love it! I can't wait to see what happens next now that the jinn is out!
12/21/2020 c22 books-and-starss
12/21/2020 c22 6By Myself Alone
This was amazing. Freaking Jinn though finding loopholes. XD. I feel you on being busy though. Umm favorite Christmas movie... It would have to be Prep and Landing. It's a tradition with my family to watch it every year on Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays. :)
12/21/2020 c22 2JaylaLovesReading
Uh oh spaghetti-o’s, he’s free
11/27/2020 c21 kryll45632
Ahhhh! Bracken, your mind is truly a wonder. Do you enjoy making me beg for more? Cause I will with no shame at all.
11/26/2020 c21 13books-and-starss
love Bracken's internal monologue here! this is a great chapter! We finally meet the problem-causer. I'm not sure why, but I really like "Bracken noticed how peculiar it was to see this version of the normally lively Seth Sorenson." That line stands out to me for some reason. I'm excited to find out what happens next! what does the jinn want? how did he do this? how do they fix it? And for your note question, I like Seth better right now!
11/24/2020 c21 6By Myself Alone
Loved this. Honestly though Warren all the way. Seth is pretty great but I like Warren more. But this was a good chapter. I feel that writing block though hard. I don't have much done for chapter 12 of my story and I'm honeslty debating scrapping it and starting over. But we can all get through it eventually. What I find helps is talking to people about your ideas. That's why I have McFloon. Sorry for the long-ish review. Thanks for writing.
11/23/2020 c21 2JaylaLovesReading
AHHHHH I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXTTTT but it’s ok if you need to take your time, it’s just that this is really good️
11/23/2020 c21 12NaoSa