for Jinxed

10/5/2020 c18 13books-and-starss
! Rosie is definitely in character for a fairy and that's so cool that Kendra figured out how to use her powers like that! I'm excited to find out what happens next! And how they heal everybody and how and why the curse got there in the first place. I forgot the question from last chapter; my favorite book series is Dragons in Our Midst/Oracles of Fire by Bryan Davis! And for this chapter's question, Seth is my favorite too!
10/4/2020 c17 34puppydogs68
I am SOSOSOSO sorry I'm late! I had to study for my French exam, ugh, just UGH. :(

Next fav book series. WARRIORS. IT'S BOOTIFUL. Lol I'm a nerd. XD
10/4/2020 c17 13books-and-starss
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I missed it! I saw the upload notification and then forgot to read it! It's getting intense now! I wonder why Seth isn't acting as crazy as the other people who had it, like the screaming and stuff? I didn't notice that he was saying the same things they did last chapter (unless I did and forgot)! I'm going to go back and look! Can't wait for the next one!
9/29/2020 c17 JaylaLovesReading
SCRATCHY BREATHING! But anyways, that’s cool that you’ve read Janitors, I have too. Must be a Utah author thing Tyler Whiteside cane to my school once, so that was cool. Anyway, great chapter!️
9/29/2020 c17 6By Myself Alone
Okay I had no idea Seth had it. I'm oblivious. XD. Umm my next favorite book series (to me it's a book I can pick up at any time and be in the mood for) would be Micheal Vey. I love that series. Amazing chapter. I love your stories I'll wait for them. :)
9/28/2020 c17 12NaoSa
Fablehaven is my favorite, in case you can’t tell by the fact I only write fanfic it’s for it ;p I would have to say Percy Jackson universe. Especially Magnus Chase. Seriously, they are super funny. I’ll put that series on my list for sure! This rocked! I literally was checking my email every hour for this email! Can’t wait to see what happens next, this story rocks! No worries about the wait, it isn’t totally worth it! I saw this one person who updated every 5 years ON SCHEUDLE. Just no. This rocked! :)
9/15/2020 c16 NaoSa
Loved this chapter. Love your new characters. Dragonwatch, if that counts. ;) Can’t wait for an update this is literally amazing. I wonder how long this is going to be, and your chapters are getting better and better!
9/14/2020 c16 JaylaLovesReading
Oooh it’s getting more and more interesting!
9/14/2020 c16 34puppydogs68
Yeah I love Beyonders too. :)
9/14/2020 c16 11colleenmariep
I'm so exited ahhjjjjjhjhjhjhjh. This story is so good! Keeps me on the edge of my seat lol.
9/14/2020 c16 13books-and-starss
Wow! We finally find something out, I guess! Why are there different goblins? I wonder if that's important. And why were they going to the jinn anyway? Makes sense that he's the real bad guy!
My favorite would probably be Beyonders too, honestly! I haven't read it in a really long time, but I liked that and Five Kingdoms both a lot. Haven't finished Five Kingdoms yet still though!
9/14/2020 c16 6By Myself Alone
Alright I haven't really read any thing else of Brandon Mull's so I can't really say which ones I like. XD Though I'm currently reading book 5 of Fablehaven and book 3 of Micheal Vey. I really love this story though it is amazing. Keep it up. :)
9/8/2020 c15 11colleenmariep
climax weeeew! I can't wait for your next update (this story is really going somewhere)! Love it
9/7/2020 c15 13books-and-starss
Nice! I'm glad Kendra is okay! And I'm so excited to find out what she learned now! And what part the goblins have in all this! And where are the infected people now? Are they still in the dungeon? Did Seth and Bracken lock the door when they left so they're stuck down there? Or will they have to sneak past them when they go down to talk to the goblins? Can't wait for next week!
9/7/2020 c15 12NaoSa
Amazing chapter, like always. Love how your chapter are getting longer! You’re getting really good at stretching things out! I cannot wait for the new dragonwatch book! It is supposed to be good and I have a few guesses for it. Can’t wait! Love climax time!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »