for Jinxed

9/7/2020 c15 34puppydogs68
Awww, the Bracken and Kendra moment was adorable. Can’t wait for the next chapter! :D
9/7/2020 c15 JaylaLovesReading
I’m scared for the next book but also almost too excited to care but really good chapter! ️
9/7/2020 c15 6By Myself Alone
Love this. Honestly better than I can do. But I totally love where this is going. Also happy labor day. :)
9/4/2020 c14 By Myself Alone
I love this story I finally had enough free time to write and read. This story is amazing though I love it. :) Personally I'm team Peeta just because I think he's super cute. Gale isn't really my type.
9/3/2020 c11 FablehavenFan07
I just like storys that don't leave on cliffhangers *cough cough* (I'm talking to you Brandon mull can you please stop with the cliffhangers in dragonwatch because srsly if he keeps up with this then there will have to be another series(I mean if there is going to be another series I'm not protesting but please no cliffhangers)).
9/3/2020 c9 FablehavenFan07
Bubda! ... Nah I'm just joking it is not bubda I'm not saying because i both forget how to spell his name or their names and second I'm not going to just give it away like that.
9/3/2020 c8 FablehavenFan07
Thank you for calling all of us decent fablehaven fans that read your fanfics awesome but you are the truly awesome one. I could never in a million years be as good at writing as you are so thank you!
9/1/2020 c14 11colleenmariep
I saw Seth say do 'get help' and I immediately thought of the scene in Thor Ragnarok where Thor and Loki are in the elevator and Thor's all like "We should do get help" and Loki's like "we're not doing get help" and then they do it anyways. Also it's currently 1:30 am and I just got the update for this story even though this chapter came out 2 days ago. Nice job though lolol
9/1/2020 c14 13books-and-starss
I missed the chapter yesterday, sorry! But it's really good! Exciting, and I came wait to find out what happens next!
8/31/2020 c14 JaylaLovesReading
Ok, I might just be really stupid and it’s a reference to something else, but was what they were saying to the “goblins” a Studio C reference? Anyways, great chapter! ️
8/31/2020 c14 34puppydogs68
You write Seth so well! Also, loved the references, lol. XD
8/31/2020 c14 12NaoSa
First order of business. Amazing chapter, like always. Loved how you nailed Seth and Bracken’s relationship/ friendship and how you did protective Seth. One of my favorite things to read and write about. Seth is an amazing character and you nailed him. Also nailed how Bracken is modern deprived (If That is a thing. Lol.)

Also, first of all, also love the hunger games and the quotes. Personally my two favorites are “May the odds be ever in your favor” and “if we burn, you burn with us.” But I cannot choose. I love Gale’s character, but I also enjoy Peeta’s loyalty. Ugh. Can’t choose. And I don’t know how to describe their relationships in there, which is why I love it.

Again, amazing job! Awesome writing!
8/25/2020 c13 11colleenmariep
wow... this story is really coming out great job! also wow.
8/24/2020 c13 13books-and-starss
AAAAA! I'm so excited to find out what happens next! And also I love the parrions
8/24/2020 c13 12NaoSa
I have a lot of scenarios going through my head. I know it has to do with a man in the basement or something, so they will most likely try to destroy the source. What I’m guessing is the man in the basement has some object that allows the plauge to happen. Or else, why wouldn’t he have done it before? Maybe something happened to the prisoners during keys to the demon prison. Maybe they will attempt to recreate the mixture so that it works for everyone, then again, Tanu is affected. Maybe they will find some object that will be able to change it? Or maybe the fairy queen knows something? Who will they go to next? I wonder if they will talk to the people in the basement. Then again, it’s not safe. I am curious about about the jinn. I honestly, don’t know what, but I am excited to see what happens!

Why Seth! Love how you made it so dramatic on that line with handing the lives!

I really enjoyed this chapter and cannot wait for an update!
117 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »