for The Greatest Plan

2/27 c3 Guest
Can’t wait to see what the other creatures she makes can do!
2/2 c3 1Aztecdupstep
I wonder what calvert's reaction to the god laser triceratops will be
2/1 c3 1rc48177
hopes things get better one your end bud. Good chapter
2/1 c3 vesperon
I can't wait for the first spawning of slan
2/1 c3 9Shahismael
Its wonderful to see another chapter and the cuteness that is Kri'Ket causing mayhem and trying to be helpful :)
Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to reading more.
2/1 c3 22dragoncaller45
THE LAD STRIKES! HAHAAAAA! I was wondering how you would make the intellect-is-my-gimmick of the Skinks work, without the Plaques, and with their Magical talents not (yet) discovered.
2/1 c3 Hunter1933
good chapter, kept up the good work
10/4/2020 c2 dragoncaller45
I absolutely adore this! It's done really well thusfar and I love where its gone and is going! (TBH though I saw Skitter and thought for a second that was a Warhammer character, I was ready for Skaven Overlord Taylor right up until she described the water.
9/28/2020 c2 2Jack Inqu
Definitely lots of background changes to the Worm universe, which is cool.

How will the PRT handle Taylor and her creations?

Take care, good luck, stay safe, stay healthy, and I look forward to your next update.
8/22/2020 c1 Guest
Can the next type of Lizardmen be Kroxigors? It would make sense (or more than Saurus or the far less likely Skann) since they do spawn from the same pools as the Skinks do, who where alread created with the right combination of chemicals. This would mean that the chemical combination would need little change for something FAR bigger!
8/15/2020 c2 1Magos Halcyon
Well. I normally don't read the fantasy crossovers. But I am always willing to make an exception, when it comes to the Lizzards. And I will say this: I am SO happy that I did. This is shaping up to be a truly Great story.
Keep up the good work

And may the Omnissiah Bless your work, oh Wordsmith.
8/12/2020 c1 Guest
THIS IS THE GREATEST PLAAAAAAAAAAAN!
7/20/2020 c2 pallendin pie
this is a new take, I like it
7/12/2020 c2 vesperon
oh! sion's gone, and cauldron fulfilled their purpose, that's interesting
7/12/2020 c2 1Aztecdupstep
great story so far.I can't wait for the big one problem is that this should be labeled as post GM.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »