for The Thing About Pain

2/9 c5 1Pirate18
Hey! Loved the detail and emotion throughout the story! Keep writing :)
1/1 c5 4DudeTrustTheCloak
This group of stories are so good!
You're right, Skandia should have affected Will more, and it's nice to see an author covering it! The relationship between Halt and Will is written very nicely, and I love how well Halt helps Will with his trauma the best hescan.
I love your disclaimers mdrrr, very funny.
I'm excited for the next installment, and I love your writing!
- Chaos
12/31/2020 c5 RAPJ
Happy New Year’s Eve! This is a great idea, some other ppl have written about Halt giving Will his cloak, but I really like the way u wrote itnice disclaimer btw XD
12/31/2020 c5 16Geccarenee13
This was an amazing chapter. I love the idea and your writing style is phenomenal and I'm really glad your continuing this story. and I'm glad I could help you get the motivation to continue. Happy New Year!
12/31/2020 c5 1ANewRanger
Haha thank you, happy new year. I loved this chapter. Its a really good book. I’m looking forward to the next chapter
12/14/2020 c4 16Geccarenee13
This story is absolutely amazing. I love it and thank you for sharing it. When, or if, you have time I would love to read more.
9/23/2020 c4 AreiaCannaid
FF won’t let me review normally since I’ve already reviewed chapter 4. XD But I wanted to say I’ve enjoyed what you’ve done with this! It was quite lovely! I love the character interactions and the feeling of healing family and support was beautifully woven into the narrative.

Thanks so much for writing!
8/5/2020 c5 anonymous
This book is really good! Continue the great work!
7/25/2020 c5 17the7horcrux
Good story!
7/16/2020 c5 29AreiaCannaid
Thanks for the lovely chapter! I really liked how you took time to have Halt deal with Will’s trouble with the warmweed salve. I’d always wished it’d be addressed more in canon so I’m happy you did it!
7/13/2020 c5 4L.Martina05
no, you are amazing!I loveee to read this, I mean its drama, all readers/writers love it right? xD
7/8/2020 c4 Apprentice Lilly
you should definitely do a part three!
7/8/2020 c2 Apprentice Lilly
the difference did not bother me at all I think you did an excellent job!
7/2/2020 c4 14twindaughterofArtemis
I've really enjoyed this fic. I love post-Skandia fics in general and you did a great job capturing the character's voices
6/30/2020 c4 29AreiaCannaid
Thanks so much for the enjoyable chapter. I’m loving all the tension and suspense! I enjoyed Will’s ability to persevere even though it was very difficult this chapter. I can hardly wait for more!

Thanks for writing!