for My PERSONAlized Adventure on Remnant

12/29/2020 c6 fuyuki365
Sorry, I meant the theme of "the path was closed" from p3 but you already answered it. With the luck Orion has, I feel that he'll get one of Salem's kids as a velvet room attendant.
12/26/2020 c6 3d8rkforcen1ght7
He's screwed. Great writing. Can't wait to see his face when he meets the other PWs. Grima, Fell Dragon out.
11/21/2020 c5 d8rkforcen1ght7
Good story, Slack Elda! oof no landing strategy! Good luck writing!
11/13/2020 c5 2Mark The Gamer of Grima
this is an interesting fic, ill follow it for now, and hope it doesnt get cancelled like so many others i like
9/28/2020 c5 Guest
I had way more fun betaing this chapter than I would like to admit.
9/28/2020 c5 fuyuki365
Don't know if spoiler, but what will your "game over" be,Velvet room or Ozpin's office? (I saw persona q's game over and thought it would fit)
7/18/2020 c4 M2R
nicee... i kind of guess he wasn't as strong as other students level but if he is stronger than jaune by not much, he is kind of pitiful isn't he? well, it is only the beginning and he will have time to improve as long as he doesn't slack off.
7/17/2020 c4 5Sleepysaurus Rex
Your assistance to the Galactic Empire has been noted. If this information leads to the capture of the droids, you shall be greatly rewarded.
7/16/2020 c4 J0K3R4014
Well, i can explain why the protagonist 4 and 5 can summon their persona while 3 is a little bit difficult. let's start with P3, to explain why Minato arisato(yes i'm using the non-canon name) can use his persona is because of survival instinct of not wanting to die from himself and the shadow so they work together, after all if one self die, the shadow of himself would die to. To explain why he use the evoker himself not knowing if its gonna kill him, its because he saw yukari trying to do something with it and try to follow her, and if it does shot real bullet then hes fine with it after all, what's the point of living anymore if he has no more purpose. Bonus points ia if it does kill him he gets a painless death.
P4 on the other hand, the shadow wants the other him/her to accept them, if not they Will suck all the life force from the other them to the point of the shadow killing the other them without dying themself.
P5 cast shadows themself already wants To work with the other them, why they didn't work together before is because they are afraid if they show their true self everybod because of the view of society. I hope that explain it and if there is anything wrong about it then i'm sorry for the misinformatian and maybe i need to work a little bit about my persona Lore cause looks like i'm getting kinda rusty. For the chapter itself needs some grammar fixed like the end of the first paragraph other than that its a good chapter.
7/15/2020 c4 fuyuki365
while I'm here I'll ask...is it possible for salem to be a persona? Or at least girl in the tower version?
Also good chapter looking forward to next update.
6/20/2020 c3 fuyuki365
Looking on it now, Salem doesn't seem out of place in smt/persona game.
6/16/2020 c3 J0K3R4014
I'm still new on criticize fanfic so take my review with a grain of salt and if my information is wrong feel free to correct. First: persona summoning, i think you are misunderstanding how an evoker works. the main purpose of the Evoker (and summoning a Persona in general) is provoking a sense of terror and thus, inducing extreme stress which is one of the prerequisites for summoning a Persona. Not just concentration and boom. It needs traning, from p4 arena it was stated that you need training mental training and extreme focus unless his summoning was because of muscle memory, even then its highly unlike to just straight up summon a persona and then use heal, you need to accept death to be able to use the evoker. There are other things that I want to point out but I'm still new so this is enough for now. Sorry if my english is bad, its not my first language.
6/15/2020 c3 awesomesniper86
Ummm... basically the same review as halfling. I have no clue what his form is, what world he’s in, or anything like that. But all the same, I love the story!
6/15/2020 c3 Sleepysaurus Rex
Which way? We must find those droids!
6/15/2020 c3 M2R
ozpin got emperor huh. i almost thought he would get something else. anyway nicee, orion should use his week before the school begin to train himself after this. in comparison, he is weak like jaune in my opinion. he also can't rely too much on persona.
26 Page 1 2 Next »