for Fortune's Wheel

1/14 c11 Jeremyjet
This is the most seamless integration of another universes character into fairy tail that I've read. love it.
1/8 c11 6Musical Dragon Rider
When will Harry learn to Apparate? Also will he be an animagus? Is there a difference in magic of Earthland in your story that its different from Harry's world? He is doing wandless ( technically) magic with his ring and he's only visualizing his intent to get the desired results.

So if he intends to change into an animagus will it work or is gonna need something else? Like a potion or something. Who's gonna be paired with Harry too? Just guessing based on the people he's interacted with:
Levy
Cana
12/30/2020 c11 Beleriond
Finally someone remembers the Point Me charm. It is honestly refreshing to read a fanfic by a writer that used it. Thank you very much. :) The chapter was great, good job.

There are a lot of other spells that no-one uses, but could be very useful as well. Ex: Immobulus (Charm cast by Hermione against the escaped Cornish Pixies in Lockhart's class. AOE paralysis and anti-gravity. Perfect for restraining groups of enemies or falling debris.)
11/21/2020 c10 Lady Kaiki
Awesome !
11/20/2020 c10 jeremiahkelley93
great chapter.
11/20/2020 c10 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Wonder who Harry is going to be paired with, Levy or a Female OC
11/19/2020 c10 kydomos
Harry's magic might have variety going for it, but he should really get a dedicated combat magic because in the long term his current spells will fail him when going up against really strong foes.

I'm not saying to quit with improving his current magic just turn his weaker spells into support spells for the newer magic he can learn.

Heck since his current magic is intent based he can even merge different magic systems to make a new one. Or he can develop new magic.

Also he should learn requip if he's going to continue using magical foci just in case he gets disarmed.

Well thats all I have to say overall I'm enjoying the story.
11/5/2020 c9 StarDust494
I really like this fanfic so far
10/26/2020 c9 10ultima-owner
that sickly purple book might be a plot object later
10/25/2020 c9 NiCommander
I really like this story!
9/25/2020 c8 afallenheart
I would love to read what comes next!
9/23/2020 c8 Sakra95
Good chapter. Don't make Harry OP and overshadow the Fairy Tail members and other powerful mages. Harry's specialty is his variety that is to say he can do a lot of things the mages can't but on a small scale. For example he can freeze things with ice spell and use fire with incendio but Gray and Natsu will always be superior in their use with much large scale attacks and powers. The only one who can use magic same as Harry will be Wendy as her enchantment are the same as charms.
8/29/2020 c3 Shogun lord poke burst
Suggestion, magic ear ring that gives wings. Along with Requip for swapping rings
8/7/2020 c7 Ghost1492
Harry/gray?
8/6/2020 c7 MagicalCatgirl68
Good story love Cana an d Grey team up skills with Harry am glad your no OP Harry this is very good . I'm enjoying the bit about the birds . What would be awesome he finds out his dogfather didn't die but is in village far away with amnesia
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »