for Unexpected Reunion

1/19 c1 Cesar17
A nice and short story I have found today, it is very good to read this kind of thing. I was very funny about Miguel and how late he is, it does not surprise me that Raphael and he are like that, boring like the rest of the dead angels.
Gabriel, Baltazar, Anna and Metatron are the only ones with at least some common sense and human in them
7/21/2020 c1 39The Tinglenator
Wow! Just wow. That was a lot of interesting ideas- well thought out, too. I love how Amara took it upon herself to protect him! It's so wholesome.
6/15/2020 c1 15SkyHighFan
Nice! I know Michael is supposed to return again later this season, I read that somewhere. I hope Amara does too. I really liked her storyline so far and I really do find it ironic that the Darkness is truly the good one of the siblings. She was hurt and angry and you can't really blame her for that. Rewatching that season, everyone said she was going to destroy the world, but I honestly never saw any indication of that until she was shown recovering with Rowena's help near the end of the season. Literally not once did she say she wanted to destroy everything before that, everyone just seemed to assume that, probably because she was the Darkness who had destroyed Chuck's other creations. I always paid close attention to see where there would be an indication Amara wanted total destruction earlier in the season and I never once saw it. All I saw was her desperate to find and get revenge on her brother.

One thing that really bothers me which Sam and Dean have even pointed out is this: Jack kills God, but then what? We know from Amara's attempt to kill God that destroying him will end all of Creation, Amara included unless she too is killed. How do they get around that? I hope they don't settle for killing Amara too even if Jack COULD do it somehow. And I'm also really worried about Cas' deal with the Shadow.
6/10/2020 c1 7SilverDragonflymoon
Fantastic little one shot.
I can see a good multiple chapter story here, you truly did an amazing job with this. Would love to see Adam's reaction to Michael watching and learning Netflix, even Adam's reactions to all the new tech that we have.
6/10/2020 c1 29Secretwrittenword
That was a nice little one shot. Loved the caring Aunty Amara bit (even if she was one of my least favourite storyline’s). It’s nice that she is going to step in for the absent father and take care of Michael. Much like the Winchester’s, it’s what he really needs.
6/10/2020 c1 5Franki3W
oooh, I love LOVE love LOVE love it!
This is soooo good!
Really glad you wrote this.
Amara is such a cool Aunty and Michael - killing himself? No no no, Michael! That won't do. You need to chill out and get with the program, live a little, experience life & love.
Too bad this is a oneshot...would have been nice with more chapters...*wink*
Anyways, GREAT job!
6/10/2020 c1 38vrskaandrea
Oh, imagining Michael learning about Netflix and the people who live it the box, lmao. Oh, but the yoga!
Don't think I didn't notice the True Colors reference, I loved it.
Amara hanging out with Mike and teaching him human things, it is amazing idea and I like this little bonding session. Would have been nice to hear Adam's opinion on this too, but like you said it at the beginning, nobody wants him. They all want the archangel, lol. Great one shot.