for Lady and Butch

9/3/2020 c10 2curlytheintrovert
I really appreciated your story, I was super invested! Great job making believable and creative changes for them as humans, especially for Butch’s side of things. I’ve also written some human Lady and the Tramp stories of me own, so I like seeing other people’s changes. Nicely done!
6/18/2020 c10 Cwoods97
Very good story. If you were going to do a story for the sequel with them humanized. I think Samuel (Scamp) and Butch (Tramp) can have like a Goofy and Max relationship in A Goofy Movie. Maybe have Samuel be around 13 or 14 and feels like he has been secluded his whole life and feels like he wants to see life from the other side of the tracks. Of course you’d probably still have Buster. As for Angel, you can do what you’d like. Maybe be an orphaned girl and Peg was her mother and she never met her father. Buster is looking after her. It’s your story so you can do what you’d like.
6/17/2020 c9 23white tiger freak
Awwwwwwwwwww! It’s so fluffy! I love it! They’re just so freakin adorable together!
6/17/2020 c8 Cwoods97
Very good story so far. I’m guessing Buster figures out where Butch (Tramp) has been going. I wonder if Trusty is a retired cop and will help out Lady and price Butch’s innocence. It’s your story and I’m looking forward to finding out.
6/16/2020 c8 white tiger freak
Wonderful!
6/15/2020 c7 white tiger freak
Oh that freakin witch! I want to strangle her and let her spend the night in a cell!
6/13/2020 c5 white tiger freak
~And they call it Bella Notte.~ That’s what went through my mind while reading this chapter.
6/12/2020 c4 white tiger freak
Is Butch going to be charged for kidnapping or Lady for assault?
6/12/2020 c3 white tiger freak
This story is trying to rot my teeth with all the sugary sweetness!
6/11/2020 c2 white tiger freak
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that's so sweet!
6/10/2020 c1 37Grizzly98
I love it! I can't wait to see how you continue it.