for Late Night With Lynn's Conscience

6/10/2020 c1 Guest
The "Lynn L. Jr./Boy Lynn" tag is for Lynn's male counterpart from "One of the Boys", the "Lynn L." tag is for "Girl Lynn". I just thought I'd point that out to prevent any confusion in the future.
6/11/2020 c1 8Lentex
Very good :)
6/10/2020 c1 23Your Saving Grace is Here
I don't believe I've ever seen you actually write anything before, in spite of your always-spot-on reviews on other people's stories.

Having said that, Lynn does not seem to get the same level of respect from the writers as many of the other characters do. Lincoln's alleged regression not withstanding, a majority of the sisters have gone through growth and maturing to some degree. Lori is no longer the bully with a penchant for flatulence; Luna has become more than a Mick Swagger-obsessed metal head; Luan has branched out beyond making bad puns and evil pranks; Lucy possesses emotions aside from pessimism; even Lola has become a multi-dimensional character for the most part. Lynn, on the other hand, is a prime example of walking, talking Status Quo, and whatever lessons she learns, or growth she experiences are always forgotten immediately afterwards.

She has had a lot of episodes this season, you would think the writers would have taken the time to do more with her besides continually treating her like the over-zealous, supertitious, sports fanatic that she is. She is really getting the shaft compared to her siblings.
6/10/2020 c1 918Shaeril McBrown
Excellent work
6/10/2020 c1 9Claircrystal
Is that what Lynn thinks her brother is going to become just because he's into comics and video games?She could wind up being a washed up athlete whose career ends at thirty-five and has to move back in with her parents.
6/10/2020 c1 10That Engineer
I have to disagree here. No one was 'terrified' of Lynn's rituals; they were annoyed by them at most. I will agree that Lynn didn't learn the full lesson however.