for What Friends Do

6/16/2020 c4 138Invader Johnny
All's well that ends well, Cat has a place to live and Jade and Tori are on better terms, nicely done.

6/16/2020 c3 The Integrity Knight
I was very intrigued by Tori's solution, and I must say now, that it's a good and cute idea from all of them. But, I imagine it must be kinda difficult to keep with it, wanna see how they manage it!

And, well, I have to admit that the chapter touched me~, especially with Jade reaction.
6/15/2020 c3 99ScottyBgood
They have a solution, for now. Thinking that, while Jade tracks down Cat's parents, or at least someone who can help out, the others should be thinking to talking to theirs. Stability helps.
6/14/2020 c3 138Invader Johnny
Well Tori is proving herself to be a loyal friend to Cat, and it seems to me that Jade does have a heart for her to shed some tears.

6/11/2020 c2 Invader Johnny
This shows that despite her cold exterior, Jade does have a heart since she cares for her best friend.

Now I wonder what Tori's solution to Cat's dilemma will be?

6/11/2020 c1 99ScottyBgood
Okay, I'm intrigued. Let's see where this goes. Thinking it involves helping Cat.
6/10/2020 c1 138Invader Johnny
Interesting beginning, Tori may be grateful for the distraction but now she has a mystery involving Jade, Robbie towards Cat, interesting.