for The Way of Time (Red Dead Redemption 2)

12/12/2020 c13 4Valtek
Nice new installment into the ongoing journey of our troublesome young time traveler.

That was uncalled for on Emily's behalf, stealing private letters, how rude. Looks like poor Jaimie isn't getting rescued from the Chelonians. Now she has to either live with her crime or own it up to Arthur. Since she has no qualms in snooping in other people's privacy, I bet she'll eventually get her hands on Arthur's journal sooner or later. Very much like the idea of her becoming an apprentice under the Con Master himself, Hosea, maybe get Mary-Beth to teach her a thing or two.

Robbing the robbers, wicked and corrupt that has always been the gang's philosophy...until Dutch lost his shit and that little imp Micha happily encouraged it too. That should ease Emily's constant troubled conscious for now.

Bill tried, but he failed. Sadie will be an excellent teacher.

Question: How many more times is Emily going to get captured? I don't want this to become a running gag.

I hate bounty hunters. Annoying bastards they are. Can't someone be peacefully hunting or fishing without those damn fools shooting and shouting at ya?

Great work as always. So much more for Emily to learn and explore. Looking forward to the next one partner.

Beware the Pinkertons.
12/9/2020 c13 14imajisaheartlandfan
Great update!
11/29/2020 c12 4Valtek
Well Emily is determined to learn and she must if she intends to survive the frontier. Don't know if Bill will be a great teacher, but he was a rifleman in the infantry after all. Eventually Arthur is gonna give in and teach her the proper way, she may even get the Dead Eye ability lolz.

Speaking of Arthur, yeah the drunk mission is one of the best. Now come on son, you're in your mid thirties stop worrying over the opinions of a girl half your age and focus on keeping the law away from the gang and her. I don't know where you're taking this story next given that we're still in Horseshoe Overlook. She might get curious about John's train robbery or get involved in some more side quests. Meeting Albert Mason should be fun for her. Whatever it's is I look forward to the many more adventures of our young time traveler.

Till the next chapter Partner.
11/18/2020 c11 14imajisaheartlandfan
So so so loved the update!
11/11/2020 c10 4Valtek
Howdy and glad to see you back indeed. This was a great written chapter, always you never fail to impress. Young Emily sure is deeply conflicted on a moral level regarding her new found group of friends. They are nice people...most of them anyhow...*Cough*FuckYouMicha!*Cough* but this way of life is not something she can ever fully support. Bless her at least she's trying. Hopefully, which we all already know by now poor little Kieran can finally prove himself to Big Bad Dutch and the Boys.

Her unexpected friendship with Sean was surprising to say, thought for sure she would be off putted by his foolish attempts at courting her. Glad to know she sees him as the immature little brother, just like Arthur himself does too. Watch out for Karen, Emily! She is a violent feisty one.

Feel bad for Arthur always demoralizing himself, never able to see past the murder, robbery and violence he has lived by. Hopefully Emily brings back hope into his already diminishing soul, not necessarily romantically as every other author likes to write it out, but as a strong bond that unites them both.

Also John ain't stupid. He's capable and strategic. Everybody at camp just loves to fuck with him is all and it easily gets to him, at least he can hide it better than Bill, now that guy is one dumb and angry son of a bitch I'm afraid.
11/11/2020 c10 14imajisaheartlandfan
So so so so loved this update! Can't wait for the next!
7/27/2020 c8 imajisaheartlandfan
Brilliant! Loved it soooooo much!
7/23/2020 c7 4Valtek
Just like the title says; Some things are acceptable in this grayish world of ours.

Emily is quite the criminal mastermind in the making, although she still has a hard time accepting that the folks she has now befriending are hardcore killers when pressed to. I remember doing the doctor's robbery, somehow I botched it up. Regardless her conversation with Strauss was one of peak interest, her stance on loansharks will surely nchange once she learns just how dirty Arthur must get to get back their money: something even he despises doing.

I wonder what other "light-hearted" robberies she will participate in? Also she should go explore more of the region once she has fully mastered her horsemanship.

Till the next time partner.
7/21/2020 c7 14imajisaheartlandfan
Loved, loved, LOVED THE UPDATE! Can't wait for the next update!
7/14/2020 c6 imajisaheartlandfan
I love this story so so so much! Can't wait for the next update!
7/6/2020 c1 Tina
Wow I like ur way in writing
7/6/2020 c5 4Valtek
Dang it, Emily is so naive and innocent; must protect!

Great writing as always. You gotta love to hate Micah, also her fear of guns is going to be quite problematic for the gang, but I doubt they would want her to tag along for any dangerous jobs and neither would she even want to. I feel Charles, some people just want to enjoy the silence, but Emily is quite the curious one.

Let's see where that curiosity leads her next.

Until next time partner.
6/28/2020 c4 Valtek
For once a OC who doesn't quickly adapt from her dreadful dilemma and becomes a sudden western badass. I'm very glad that you're taking her journey in baby steps, make her slowly learn and take in the era. Unfortunately the only thing that will remain the same is that I can see her getting infatuated with Arthur, unless you go for a different kind of relationship between the two.

I'm more interested in her daily reactions and interactions with the people, technology and ethical customs of 1899 than her prominent role in the major overall story arc.

It's always the little things.

Keep up the great work partner.
6/28/2020 c4 14imajisaheartlandfan
So glad to see you updated! Enjoyed this chapter imensly
6/22/2020 c3 imajisaheartlandfan
Great update! Looking forward to the next chapter
18 Page 1 2 Next »