for The Way of Time (Red Dead Redemption 2)

7/27 c8 9imajisaheartlandfan
Brilliant! Loved it soooooo much!
7/23 c7 2Valtek
Just like the title says; Some things are acceptable in this grayish world of ours.

Emily is quite the criminal mastermind in the making, although she still has a hard time accepting that the folks she has now befriending are hardcore killers when pressed to. I remember doing the doctor's robbery, somehow I botched it up. Regardless her conversation with Strauss was one of peak interest, her stance on loansharks will surely nchange once she learns just how dirty Arthur must get to get back their money: something even he despises doing.

I wonder what other "light-hearted" robberies she will participate in? Also she should go explore more of the region once she has fully mastered her horsemanship.

Till the next time partner.
7/21 c7 9imajisaheartlandfan
Loved, loved, LOVED THE UPDATE! Can't wait for the next update!
7/14 c6 imajisaheartlandfan
I love this story so so so much! Can't wait for the next update!
7/6 c1 Tina
Wow I like ur way in writing
7/6 c5 2Valtek
Dang it, Emily is so naive and innocent; must protect!

Great writing as always. You gotta love to hate Micah, also her fear of guns is going to be quite problematic for the gang, but I doubt they would want her to tag along for any dangerous jobs and neither would she even want to. I feel Charles, some people just want to enjoy the silence, but Emily is quite the curious one.

Let's see where that curiosity leads her next.

Until next time partner.
6/28 c4 Valtek
For once a OC who doesn't quickly adapt from her dreadful dilemma and becomes a sudden western badass. I'm very glad that you're taking her journey in baby steps, make her slowly learn and take in the era. Unfortunately the only thing that will remain the same is that I can see her getting infatuated with Arthur, unless you go for a different kind of relationship between the two.

I'm more interested in her daily reactions and interactions with the people, technology and ethical customs of 1899 than her prominent role in the major overall story arc.

It's always the little things.

Keep up the great work partner.
6/28 c4 9imajisaheartlandfan
So glad to see you updated! Enjoyed this chapter imensly
6/22 c3 imajisaheartlandfan
Great update! Looking forward to the next chapter
6/17 c2 imajisaheartlandfan
Great update! I'm loving this story!
6/12 c1 Echofthedamned
Looks interesting
6/11 c1 imajisaheartlandfan
Great start! Can't wait to see where your going with this story!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service