for Rei’s Terrible, No Good, Really Bad Day

4/16/2011 c1 47Kenneth Black
*snicker* Somehow, 'Good ol' Mako' is the cutest part of this fic, where Rei is analyzing whatever the heck her friends would do. You've pegged Rei pretty good, and I enjoyed reading this. ^^ As would anyone who had a bad day and needed to take their anger off on someone else. .
6/15/2007 c1 2GreatOdin'sRavens
"Rei is having a very bad day. Then she reads some pretty sloppy fanfiction, and decides to leave some reviews."

That's what it feels like reading this steaming pile of crap. Sloppy fanfiction is not even the start of it.

Learn to write, kthnxbai.
8/17/2005 c3 6Prince-Kitten
I had to read your story simply because the title sounded so funny. Very cute so far. Rei having a bad day is just hilarious. I can't wait to see what other misadventures you put her through. Thumbs up!
6/23/2003 c3 3AllyMcDiva
hrm...not the best fic i have read.
6/23/2003 c2 AllyMcDiva
*shaking the head* *serching for a chapter*

not interested in this Author's Note: *fg*
6/23/2003 c1 AllyMcDiva
ähm, sorry. But I think you mistook something. That´s isn´t a story, that´s the stuff belongs into the profile...

Why do you sell this as a chapter of a fanfic, hum? O_o
5/29/2003 c4 3DuchessOfGere
Neh. Not really your day either, eh? With all the computer problems. I already promised my self I was going to take a hammer to this computer as soon as I get a new one. I have reason to believe that this will solve many stress related feeling. Anyways. Keep it up. I think it's going well.

Love,

DuchessOfGere
5/29/2003 c3 9mystlady
Very, very nice story on Rei-chan!
5/28/2003 c1 3DuchessOfGere
Hey! Your first fic on FF, eh? I've only written and posted a couple, most of which are on other names. It's really miraculous that you have the courage to write about your least favorite scout on your first fic. Most people have trouble with that even after five or six fics. I personally don't have a least favorit scout. What I dont like is when people misrepresent a perfectly good charecter. I like the way you kept Rei's personality clean and didn't mar it with any bias. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Good job.

Love,

DuchessOfGere

PS- I saw your review to yourself. I do that too... LOL.
5/28/2003 c1 12StoneLion
*growls* Okay, for reasons unknown to me, fanfiction.net ate the review I left for you yesterday. Not only does this make me sad, but it makes me angry as well. Anyway, onto what I was trying to say yesterday before my review was so thoroughly devoured by the gigantic creature that is the internet.

First off, welcome to the fanfiction world. :) I'm impressed you started off by writing about your least favorite character and tried to stay true to her. Most writers, when writing their least favorite character do so in way that is abusive and untrue to that character. It's refreshing to see someone do otherwise. Kudos to you.

Second, this sentence rocks my world: "And Mako - Mako would have sent him through the window...Good ol' Mako." ROTFL!

Anyway, I will see you on the DreamsRPG. Take care of yourself and keep on ficcing! Maybe someday you and I could write a fic together. :)
5/27/2003 c1 6DandelionKing
hey there amiko kun, this is yourself. i am just checking to see how this works. man, this seems like a laim fic, but we will see what the readers have to say =P hee hee toodles! -amiko kun (you, silly) ^_~ *mwa*