for Rainfall

10/28 c2 3May525
I love it
5/30 c1 1blisscity
i love it! it's a very good read although it was too much angst for me. i understand that she's going into tough times but still i dislike her lack of confidence. her constant doubts and regrets is getting kinda annoying. i mean, she's clearly badass and has immense potential. it's just sad. still, the story, the plot, the writing style is really good.
2/23 c17 OrdinarilyExtra
So...i wasn't really sure what you were doing the the time loop thingy, and her choice to not kill herself to go back doesn't really make sense to me, but I like your writing style and I like the plot. I don't like how Harumi stayed I'm confident or overly weak though. I mean, after the traumatic events of her uncle and clan trying to kill her and with the training, I feel like she would try and be the opposite of what Jade was. Like, she is the Yuki Heir and she has experience with how things work in life (albeit from another world). The whole exile thing clearly caused a riff. I feel like she should be more sure of herself just a little bit. But really this story is great and I can't wait to read more. I'm interested to see how Harumi changes with the last event.
6/22/2020 c17 Guest
Question could she have a summoning animal
6/22/2020 c17 Guest
You did a great job I hope to see more and for this story to be complete also hope to see more and learn epic snow ninjusu
6/17/2020 c1 Angery
The first chapter was fine; Great in fact.
But that's it.

Everything after that makes me feel like I'm in Scanners, and my head is about to explode. So much so, that I physically could not bring myself to read past chapter 5, and even that, was a challenge.
The main character is in Naruto.
In. The. Hidden. Mist.
Traumatizing them further, with a Re:Zero mechanic, is an Overkill of an entirely new level. Not to mention that it happens so frequently, that it causes me pain on a physical level, never mind an emotional one.

Seriously, you could weaponize this, with how much it hurts.
6/17/2020 c5 2Jackaale
dayum reading this fic brings back the re zero trauma.. Keep up the good work, though, I love your writing!
6/16/2020 c14 Shuryt
re:zero but in naruto-verse, I hope it will be less angsty and more "funny" later but overall it is still interesting and I want/hope her to be a badass ninja with a big amount of dark humor, that kind of humor is always funny in loop's story.

1 follower :)
6/15/2020 c5 firemaster101
Ooooh intreting reminds me of an anime . Ill follow it due to it and the fact theirs hardly any yuki fics.
6/11/2020 c9 raitein