for A Political Marriage

7/25 c11 Mark Andrew
Please please please come back! Hope you're doing okay!
Will there be fluff soon?
Where did you go?
Been like 8 months now and no update :(
3/16 c6 starry1O1
what if you called it the blizzard? since the country's magic is mostly tied to ice and it is a very large ship and blizzards are also very large. i don't know the name probably sounds stupid but it's the first thing that came to mind.
3/16 c4 starry1O1
the dress was awesome and the vows, my heart felt like it was flying. though i am a hopeless romantic so what can i say? seriously though, this is currently my favorite fanfiction and i love it so much!
3/16 c3 starry1O1
this story is absolutely awesome! i am so thankful that this story exists.
3/16 c4 starry1O1
wedding was absolutely amazing!
1/14 c11 Game raider
Hey Monkey D. Conan,
a while ago you posted a comment for a one piece story called coby's choice by swordofthegods, in it you mentioned how you were glad he used your desgins for coby's new transformation's in chapter 103.

I was wondering if you have any fanart of these desgins cause i am having some trouble picturing them in my head, and if you you do is there anyway i could see them?
1/8 c11 1inFamousSlyMonkey
Wow what a fight! Awesome chapter. :)
1/7 c10 inFamousSlyMonkey
Wouldn't let me review the last chapter, so I'll just say here that I love fluffy chapters and that it was a brilliant one of them.

That fight between the two titan dragons was epic and then the storm too. You're spoiling us. Really interested in that call the dragons heard.

What a gut punch to Elsa at the end there though.
12/28/2020 c11 Mark Andrew
Please come back! Hope you are doing okay!
12/1/2020 c11 Anonymoose
Jazzed about this Fic. Love a good hiccelsa story and this one is really well written. Can’t wait for more. Cheers,
11/18/2020 c11 Mark Andrew
Hope you're okay! Feels like forever ago you updated.. okay maybe 6 weeks. But still!
Cannot wait for Chapter 12. Whenever you are able to return..
11/4/2020 c11 3RonaldM40196867