FanFiction.Net
for Nightmare

6/18/2021 c1 VirReturnsFromMinbar
Very good.
4/8/2021 c1 2taliaTMNTdrea
I loved this story! Please do one with Alex and Wolf have an argument! A brilliant piece of work that goes very well with the original story 3
6/27/2020 c1 JustAReader
Hi,

it's me again :)

Yaaaay! I'm so excited to see that you've decided to write something that's set within Robin Rider's fanfiction! Robin Rider's story is also one of my all-time favourite fanfictions, so for me as a reader it's amazing to see that someone is continuing it.

Congratulations by the way! I'm thrilled to see how much you've improved since your last story! I feel like this one-shot has already got a much better flow and it's nice to get a deeper insight into each of the character's thoughts.
I'm also happy that you seem to have taken a bit more time to go over your grammar and spelling. Keep it up!
Your formatting has also improved!

Concerning your ideas I would love to see just about all of them; especially, the argument with Wolf would be interesting to me :) But I feel like you should go with the idea inspires you the most.

So all in all, this one-shot is a really big improvement and I can't wait to see what you're going to write next :)
JustAReader
6/12/2020 c1 2Cakemania225
In the paragraph that starts with ben rubbing circles on Alex's back it says (jack wouldn't want to be like this.)
I meant to put (Jack wouldn't want to see you like this)
Just a quick note I'll change it when I get chance.

Btw I've noticed how this story is quite short. I'll try and make the other ones I do longer

Cakemania225