for House Of Cards

1/15 c12 Guest
Great story!
1/3 c12 26distantmuse
I just spent an embarrassingly long time reading this whole fic, and I absolutely loved it! I always loved the soft spot and love Romano had for Lizzie, and you have portrayed it so well here!
12/12/2020 c12 Guest
Great chapter but I wonder if there is more to come? I hope so!
11/28/2020 c12 Natalie
Wonderful update! I really enjoyed seeing Elizabeth's reflection at the end and I very much hope there is more to come for our favorite couple.

- Nat
11/24/2020 c12 FitzyMary
"Marks out of ten - eleven!"
11/23/2020 c12 Guest
Really sweet! Nice recovery room scene as well. I hope that you’ll keep writing this or Thw Philadelphia Stories. Keep thee Cordano coming, please!
11/23/2020 c12 seascapephil
Another great instalment! Love the banter between Susan and Romano and drugged Elizabeth was funny but sweet. Look forward as always to more.
11/23/2020 c12 FFreader22
That was well worth the wait. Not sure where to begin as it was all lovely but I could picture Shirley's evil grin when Ella drew her the picture. Great stuff as always but one thing worries me. There is no TBC! I very much hope there is still more to come!
11/23/2020 c12 7IlikebigficsandIcannotlie
Another wonderful update! Robert as a pony has got to be one of my favorite images now, he really doesn’t stand a chance against Ella. Your description of Gretel waiting for Robert to come home was perfect, so glad they are all finally under one roof. Thanks for being the one to update, as that’s just not happened for me during this week.
11/8/2020 c11 2BBIRedDi
Riveting! Love it - great snappy dialogue, and amazing to see Rocket return to his element with Lizzie as his good hand. Just like old times, indeed! Also loved the nurse-slapped line, lol. The action kept me on the edge of my sofa, too. Can't wait to read more!
11/7/2020 c11 seascapephil
That last line had me giggling - always liked Susan's character and you write her very well. Another great instalment!
11/7/2020 c11 Guest
TWO fantastic surprises today! I’m not sure if your story has the same global impact as the US election, but it does make your readers happy! I do like how E suppers R through his continued challenges, but I hope that he’s recovered enough now to help her through hers when the time comes... I think that there could be several more chapters here...
11/7/2020 c11 FFreader22
Awesome chapter. I really admire how your mind works, creating these storylines that blend into canon to create a new canon!
11/7/2020 c11 7IlikebigficsandIcannotlie
I do love a good update. Nurse slapped might be my new favorite Rocket line! Very much looking forward to more Rocket and Lizzie ER team work! This was the next best thing to champagne since I’m at work.
11/7/2020 c11 FitzyMary
Great news and a great update! A double whammy day, thank you! Really enjoyed this chapter and great to see Robert and Elizabeth working together again.
96 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »