FanFiction.Net
for For I shall already have forgotten you

10/16/2021 c10 Guest
this is really good! I hope you continue with this and i hope you and your loved ones are as well as can be in times like these
9/6/2020 c6 3Hing Yi
I remember seeing this on Wattpad. I'm happy to see it here too!
8/30/2020 c5 Harlequin Shadow
I would LOVE to see this chapter from America's POV. Does he realize Maddie is actually his missing brother? I'd also like to see how his brother being gone has effected him.

Great chapter! Really looking forward to the next!
8/7/2020 c4 Harlequin Shadow
Really loving this. Can't wait to see Alfred's face when he realises that Maddie is his missing brother!
8/6/2020 c4 NinaMinou
my love for canako is getting bigger, uwu I love that he meets Alfie
8/6/2020 c1 maple polar bear
sorry I meant maddie
8/6/2020 c4 maple polar bear
This is great I love Maggie's friends I think I like inkblot
the best. thanks for the update this is a amazing story fave a great day/night
8/6/2020 c4 winter rose-chan
Awesome! Just splendid! Can't wait to see Alfred's reaction! Cuz I'm pretty sure he can't see her to well in the dark.
7/28/2020 c3 winter rose-chan
Freaking love this! Thanks for the update!
7/25/2020 c1 winter rose-chan
This seems great! Can't wait for more!
7/21/2020 c2 Some hetalian
Sorry if I was a little harsh on the first review I did on I have a question and it’s similar to the other about the 2pCanada and Nyo2pCanada? Overall the story is pretty great.
7/8/2020 c2 NinaMinou
Maddie Is it Mattie or will he have his memories? Although I quite like the idea, I had only read something like this but with Alfred having a daughter and ceasing to exist, this fanfic really excites me.
6/14/2020 c1 Some hetalian
It’s a really great story so far but it can get confusing at some points if you’re like me who keeps on forgetting where I left it’s also kinda rushed, what I mean is that it got straight to the explain how it was (kinda) first started off with Canada (probably narrating) about what he feels deep mind just read the story.