for Sanford Secrets: Treasure at Dolphin Bay

9/2/2020 c20 39Aurora Mandeville
To Exactly: Hi! That is so weird. I wonder why they used your old name. But that's good to hear it wasn't you! I did read the other review and the one you just posted (it's been approved, just waiting for it to show up), I just wasn't able to reply as I had been getting ready to go to my best friend's nuptial Mass and reception and all the planning around it, lol. But I am glad we've cleared that up and glad to see that you've been reading!
Yeah, that's understandable. I'm hoping the third Hardy boys book will be much more thrilling, I'm pretty sure the fourth one will be based on that ideas I have for it. But we'll see. XD
Thanks again for your continued support and I can't wait to see what you think of the upcoming stories! XD
9/2/2020 c20 Exactly
hi aurora! congratulations on finishing this story! I hope you dont think me annoying but I did send a review to your other storo named 'hardy boys and the secret of the old mill'
plese read it and believe me, I had not sent that rude review at all!

"BYE REALLY TALENTED AUTHOR WHO'S NAMES AURORA MANDEVILLE( I hope you read this review of mine!)".
9/1/2020 c1 700mary.okeeffe.16
Cool
8/25/2020 c20 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great job on finishing this story! I really enjoyed it! This will be an exciting universe that this series takes place in with all the fantasy creatures and everything. I can't wait to see what all you have in store for the future stories! I'm glad Irene agreed to go out with Harry; it means we'll most likely see more of her in the future. Great job again and thank you for writing and sharing this story!
8/23/2020 c19 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I love it when the heroes have a chance to laugh at the villain because the villain is ridiculous in some way! I'm glad Lillibulero was there to bail them all out, too. So, Vandal is captured, the mermaids' secret is out, and everybody's safe. Can't wait to read the final chapter!
8/23/2020 c18 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! Vandal's obviously observant, whatever else he might be. I wonder where Lillibulero went off to. This must be part of his plan, but I'm not sure how it's going to work out.
8/11/2020 c17 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
You got me with Lillibulero's impersonation! That was a great way to get Harry and Irene too the brig. There's also a lot of great information here. It will be interesting to see how all the fantasy creatures work into your future stories in this series.
I didn't expect who the inside man was. In hindsight, the clues were there, I just didn't put them together. Writing mysteries is tough for sure. You want your readers to be able to figure it out, but at the same time, you don't want it to be obvious. I think this one was good, not impossible and also not too easy.
8/11/2020 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Yikes! They were so close to rescuing Robby and now Lillibulero is going to have to rescue Harry and Irene after all! Now let's see if Vandal figures out that Irene is a mermaid, because they could be in big trouble if he does.
8/8/2020 c15 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Vandal certainly has some high hopes! How did he find out about mermaids being real, anyway? And that Irene is actually a mermaid? Things are really getting exciting!
8/8/2020 c14 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I was thinking that was what the Marshalls' secret was! I'm still curious about what happened to Ianthe, that she can't seem to change back and forth anymore and whether it's just part of being a mermaid that their tails turn into legs when they come on land or if they had to do something to make it happen. And now we have to wonder about Uncle Billy and Mr. Lillibulero. What a cliffhanger! At least I can go right on to the next chapter!
8/7/2020 c13 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! There was plenty of information here. It looks like Dr. Finski was looking for the mermaids, and I've been wondering all along if that's what Jack was really looking for. Of course, if the mermaids and the treasure are somehow connected, he could have easily been looking for both.
I've gotten so far behind now, and I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to keep up with your posting since I'm trying to get my story finished and I'm still really busy with work for the rest of the summer. Sorry! I really am continuing to enjoy your stories, even if I don't read and review right away!
Congratulations on the job! I hope you like it and that it can work out to be a permanent position!
7/28/2020 c12 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! Exciting chapter! So the pirate really is a real pirate. I wasn't totally expecting that. And now another disappearance. I'm looking forward to the information in the next chapter, because there's a lot going on here that I don't quite understand yet. Thanks for posting!
7/27/2020 c11 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Lillibulero isn't what I was expecting, but I guess that's the point. It will be interesting to see how he works on this case. Also, Irene mistaking him for a menehune is interesting - I think she believes in mythical creatures more than she's willing to admit!
7/27/2020 c10 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! I hope they find Jack alive, too. I'm glad you were able to get a lot done. At three fourths of the way through all five books, you're getting close to finishing them up. Great job!
7/17/2020 c9 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm not envying Robby and Harry having to help with all those chores and missing out on a day of vacation. I know I'd be chomping at the bit to see more of Hawaii! And now there's another harpooner! Robby might be safer if he just stayed out of the water, lol.
23 Page 1 2 Next »