for Sanford Secrets: Treasure at Dolphin Bay

7/28 c12 28Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! Exciting chapter! So the pirate really is a real pirate. I wasn't totally expecting that. And now another disappearance. I'm looking forward to the information in the next chapter, because there's a lot going on here that I don't quite understand yet. Thanks for posting!
7/27 c11 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Lillibulero isn't what I was expecting, but I guess that's the point. It will be interesting to see how he works on this case. Also, Irene mistaking him for a menehune is interesting - I think she believes in mythical creatures more than she's willing to admit!
7/27 c10 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! I hope they find Jack alive, too. I'm glad you were able to get a lot done. At three fourths of the way through all five books, you're getting close to finishing them up. Great job!
7/17 c9 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm not envying Robby and Harry having to help with all those chores and missing out on a day of vacation. I know I'd be chomping at the bit to see more of Hawaii! And now there's another harpooner! Robby might be safer if he just stayed out of the water, lol.
7/10 c8 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Another interesting chapter. I don't think Robby and Harry will leave the mystery completely alone, even if they try to. Lol. This "family emergency" is another interesting development. I'm thinking it's probably got something to do with Devil's Hat.
You're doing great writing so much! Don't overwork yourself, though! If you've got to cut back once you start your job up, we'll all understand. It'll all work out somehow.
7/9 c7 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Another great chapter! The MacAllisters seem to be hotheads and don't think things through the greatest, but I don't think they're behind the harpoon attacks. I wonder what the pirate is up to. I guess I'll find out! Thanks for posting even with things as hectic as they sound for you!
6/24 c6 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm afraid Uncle Billy might be disappointed, because I have a feeling that either Robby and Harry are going to find the treasure or the treasurer's going to be something a little different than what everyone is thinking. I really think Irene knows something about the mermaids, but I suppose we'll see. And now there's a cliffhanger! I hope Robby and Harry get out of there!
6/24 c5 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
It looks like they've got some good ideas for what to do next on the mysteries. Robby should meet the Hardys or Nancy Drewthey could tell him that a creepy guy spying on you in a restaurant always means trouble!
6/22 c4 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm thinking Irene and Ismene definitely know something about the mermaids. It's an interesting point that if mermaids were real, they should be left alone until and unless they contacted us. Usually everyone wants to see the fantasy creatures! Maybe Robby's attitude toward it will help them trust him more.
6/22 c3 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I wonder what could have happened to Jack. I'm starting to get the feeling that Irene and maybe some of the others know something definite about the mermaids. That could be why Irene told the story about the ghosts. This is shaping up to be an interesting mystery!
6/14 c2 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
So there's been an injured dolphin and now a missing person. A mystery is definitely shaping up. I can't wait to see where it goes. Just do what you can on posting. You've got a lot on your plate and I think everyone can understand that. That being said, I am looking forward to reading the next chapters that you will be posting!
6/14 c1 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Yay! I'm glad you're back, even if it will be sporadic. How exciting to move, although I imagine it's a little sad, too. I hope everything goes well for you and your family!
As for the chapter, it's a great start. Riding a dolphin sounds super fun. I'd like to try that sometime, but maybe not with so many people watching, lol! Although the way that ended was certainly not what anyone was planning. I know that you said this would be more of a fantast series, so it will be interesting to see how that works out.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service