for Hero of the Story

7/1 c47 dixie326
I feel like it would also help Hermione if she could use the resurrection stone to talk to Harry.
7/1 c57 mrs.georgeweasley87
I have been reading fanfiction since I was in middle school (back when you had to read on a computer instead of a phone lol), and I can honestly say this is one of the best I've ever read! It was so amazing and beautiful. Yes, Hermione was frustrating at times, but that just makes sense. Logically, she would have to have a lot of baggage and hang ups in a time travel fic. I loved how different your take was. Time travel Hermione stories are my favorite, so I have read them all, and yet yours is still unique. I also loved Peter! For such a plot significant character, he is very unexplored, and kind of one dimensional. Thank you so much for sharing this. I can't even imagine the time and dedication writing this story took. You are an amazing writer.
6/23 c57 mslezalie
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It was a great read.
6/7 c39 Guest
Gods, Dumbledore is a Jerk! "working on bring him down" - Yeah sure. If not for Hermione, you wouldn't had a clue. Fucking hypocrite.
6/7 c38 Guest
No, you are so very much still Hermione Granger no matter what colour eyes or surname you have. You won't go back because you for one is already dead, but two - everyone you loved already are dead, so you would return to nothing familiar. That's the true reason why you won't go back.
6/7 c37 Guest
Crawl down from your high horse Dumbledork. You were the reason why the light side lost (or almost lost in Canon) because of your own secret keeping, so don't go blame others for your own mistakes. Annoying how Hermione just take the hit without retaliating.
6/7 c36 Guest
Auror trained or not. I find it highly unlikely that Peter would be able to outdual Hermione. She has far more training and knowledge than him, plus she's a war veteran, Peter has a few months of intensiv training at most.
5/25 c57 25scarlettcat
So perfect! That last line totally made me tear up. Thanks so much for sharing!
5/20 c57 Guest
That was amazing! Loved reading this.
5/21 c26 Salovi
Omg this sentence got me, I love it so much: "I'm terribly, terribly sorry, but I really really like your sister."
5/6 c57 Aventure
Thanks for this great fic ! I love how you made all the characters grow. Love this ending with everyone !
5/3 c57 11JeniNeji
Beautiful story. The characters are amazing and their journey was absolutely enjoyable. Thank you for writing and sharing.
4/27 c57 AliNorth
Amazing story! I have been reading every chance and staying up much to late to get to the end.
4/13 c57 Byentutin