FanFiction.Net
for Hero of the Story

7/25/2022 c50 EdDbookfan1018
Gahhh. I am not getting any work done today because I cannot stop reading! So very good.
7/20/2022 c56 2SlytherinQueen86
I love, love, love this story! The ending made me ball like a baby, but was wonderful!
7/8/2022 c57 Guest
Wow just wow… I’ve been on a James and hermione binge lately obsessed with this rare pair and I am just so glad I came across yours! Thank you for a great story!
7/8/2022 c25 Jessi
The toffees! I love it so much!
7/8/2022 c28 Guest
Oh wow finally! I was really starting to get frustrated with hermione and her guilt with James
7/1/2022 c47 dixie326
I feel like it would also help Hermione if she could use the resurrection stone to talk to Harry.
7/1/2022 c57 mrs.georgeweasley87
I have been reading fanfiction since I was in middle school (back when you had to read on a computer instead of a phone lol), and I can honestly say this is one of the best I've ever read! It was so amazing and beautiful. Yes, Hermione was frustrating at times, but that just makes sense. Logically, she would have to have a lot of baggage and hang ups in a time travel fic. I loved how different your take was. Time travel Hermione stories are my favorite, so I have read them all, and yet yours is still unique. I also loved Peter! For such a plot significant character, he is very unexplored, and kind of one dimensional. Thank you so much for sharing this. I can't even imagine the time and dedication writing this story took. You are an amazing writer.
6/23/2022 c57 mslezalie
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story. It was a great read.
6/7/2022 c39 Guest
Gods, Dumbledore is a Jerk! "working on bring him down" - Yeah sure. If not for Hermione, you wouldn't had a clue. Fucking hypocrite.
6/7/2022 c38 Guest
No, you are so very much still Hermione Granger no matter what colour eyes or surname you have. You won't go back because you for one is already dead, but two - everyone you loved already are dead, so you would return to nothing familiar. That's the true reason why you won't go back.
6/7/2022 c37 Guest
Crawl down from your high horse Dumbledork. You were the reason why the light side lost (or almost lost in Canon) because of your own secret keeping, so don't go blame others for your own mistakes. Annoying how Hermione just take the hit without retaliating.
6/7/2022 c36 Guest
Auror trained or not. I find it highly unlikely that Peter would be able to outdual Hermione. She has far more training and knowledge than him, plus she's a war veteran, Peter has a few months of intensiv training at most.
5/25/2022 c57 25scarlettcat
So perfect! That last line totally made me tear up. Thanks so much for sharing!
5/20/2022 c57 Guest
That was amazing! Loved reading this.
5/21/2022 c26 Salovi
Omg this sentence got me, I love it so much: "I'm terribly, terribly sorry, but I really really like your sister."
1,328 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »