FanFiction.Net
for Final Fantasy VII Remake: A Tale Of Midgar Book I

7/30/2022 c9 Adam Luck
I'm not trying to tell you what to do. But please God, don't let this be another generic Naruto harem crossover story. I think it's cool if you want to pair him with Aerith or Tifa, or whoever you prefer. But please just don't let him be paired with more than one girl. I'm just so sick and tired of those types of cheap fanfictions. It feels like your story has a lot of potential to be really good. Again, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. It's just my opinion. I hope you at least consider it. Anyways, that's all I had to say. I hope you have a great day!
7/30/2022 c9 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter
7/30/2022 c9 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Ooh boy! Things be getting tense!
7/30/2022 c8 tsukomie
while i do find that maiyuri was right in her obrservations about the shinobi system in the regular fic, i have to admit that the idea of uniting the five nations under one banner still makes me wince, maybe i am too cynical but i am of the belief that if ones approach to peace is to make all neighbor nations follow one banner there is something horribly wrong with either the person doing it or the world the person finds themselves in, might be just me begin too sensitive or too judgy since we do not know what were the terms of annexation
7/30/2022 c9 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
7/30/2022 c9 Glitner
for god sake give us some tifa x naruto romance ! xD awesome chapter btw keep em coming !
7/30/2022 c9 fallendemon248
Hold up what? Was that relmyna from elder scrolls? And was she talking to who I think she was? If their involved then it’s possible they have something to do with naruto being here right. I’m really hoping we get some answers soon, love the chapter
7/30/2022 c9 6The Faceless Wordsmith
Naruto is a better person than I. If someone like Zhijie came at me with his paranoia after weeks of being a standoff-ish antagonist, then I'd tell him to buzz off and share his paranoia with some who cares.
7/30/2022 c9 KakeruPB
Seriously, these deities are really giving me headache after Naruto was brought here. He might as well be labeled Kamis entertainment. Cause he is definitely no plaything. I dont see any meaning to what they are doing besides keeping a close eye on him.

It's good that Aerith is sticking close to Naruto though. It's way to dangerous out there at the moment.
7/30/2022 c9 Sage-Of-Pure-Rage
well this is gonna be my stop lol had fun reading the first 7 chapters, but the last two just killed my interest of reading anymore. so good luck with your story.
7/30/2022 c9 Dasgun
7/19/2022 c8 p6lishb6kser
It's really enjoyable fic :)
I'll follow
5/14/2022 c8 GunBlade2024
Hi there

As if the people in the undercity don't have it rough already, now there are demons about

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
5/8/2022 c8 Stonepotrice
Thanks for the chapter. Got me wondering who the crazy lady is. Is it death? Can't wait for Naruto to screw everybody's plan!
Hope for more soon cheers
5/3/2022 c7 s.k.f.f.f
woah, thanks for the chapter. wonder who that lady is, soo demonic
375 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »