FanFiction.Net
for Final Fantasy VII Remake: A Tale Of Midgar Book I

6/18/2020 c1 keyblade master cole
I like it keep up the good work.
6/16/2020 c1 Hakeemj
Can't tell u how long I've waited for this
6/16/2020 c1 supboyyyyy93
I like the story already and i also like his katana, it looks badass. I also like this new character kyrie, at first when i saw the name, i thought it was the kyrie from dmc but their personalities are completely different. I like the idea that aerith has a longtime friend, it just seems pretty damn weird that someone that kind doesn't have a close friend until they meet tifa. I hope she plays an important role in the story. Good job on the chapter.
6/15/2020 c1 Tera12
Great chapter xD Cant wait for more
6/15/2020 c1 1Emeraldfox57
Huge fan of shoton and when I saw you made a ff7 remake had to read! Great start looking forward to the updates and curious how Narutos going to shake up Midgar.
6/15/2020 c1 Shadow
loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/15/2020 c1 3Dark Link M Smith
need more to give a better rev
6/15/2020 c1 Dinkledork
Can i just say how awesome that was? Im down to clown lol. Im interested to see where this goes. I really hope this is a regular like your other story so...please give me more
6/15/2020 c1 silverhawk88
Well, I liked how you started this story instead of your typical main protagonist crashes through the roof of the church.

I really like the new story direction that ff7 remake is taking and i am curious to see your spin on it with a version of shoton Naruto.

You take care and thanks for the update!
6/15/2020 c1 Train Heartnett
awesome !
6/15/2020 c1 12mastercheif1229
Incredible first chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
6/14/2020 c1 thedozer123
ooohhh I'm pretty excited to see whete you are taking this! Is the pairing still Naruto x Aerith from your other FFVII story or is there no paring at all? Either way, can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the good work!
6/14/2020 c1 shanandre765
Eyyy awesome chap! Might read the shoton of konoha for references tho
6/14/2020 c1 Caprikovski
Very interesting so far, definitely giving this one a follow..

Looking forward to the next chapter so good luck my dude!
6/14/2020 c1 22edboy4926
Interesting intro.

Okay, I read Shoton once but it's been a while, so I can't remember what exactly happened there.
Could you at least post here the list of jutsu and abilities your Naruto can do?
375 « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25